• Project Blue Planet

From Mirrorman@VERT/AMIGACAM to All on Wed Jan 29 05:38:00 2014
    Hi there,

Excuse me in advance for posting this here but I figured, somehow, perhaps
    this was exactly the right crowd to ask this too:

Has anybody here ever read a file called "Project Blue Planet"?

I highly recommend it, its supposedly from the 90s from a field agents notes, and talks about how aliens are, and have been, amongst us ever since the 50s roswell crash.

Now I know how this all sounds, I'm a huge skeptic myself, but I spent days researching every claim thats in this file. And was pretty amazed to say the least. Now I'm not saying I'm a believer, let me put it this way that I
    myself consider the entire story "plausible." I'm open minded about it.

I'd love to hear your opinion about it. Also if anybody has found anything
    that can be disproven about the file, I'm highly interested. I myself could find nothing except for one part that speaks about a blood alternative.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ AmigaCam BBS - bbs.amigacam.net
  • From Deuce@VERT/SYNCNIX to Mirrorman on Tue Jan 28 23:08:21 2014
    Re: Project Blue Planet
    By: Mirrorman to All on Wed Jan 29 2014 12:38 am

I'd love to hear your opinion about it. Also if anybody has found anything that can be disproven about the file, I'm highly interested. I myself could find nothing except for one part that speaks about a blood alternative.

Looks like crap to me... scanning it, none of it has the tone of something a scientist would write in a notebook.

I zipped to a random page and came across this quote:

GABRIEL is a project to develop a High Frequency pulsed sound generating
    weapon. It was said that this weapon would be effective against the Alien
    crafts and their Beam weapons. Specifications about the GABRIEL project
    shows high frequency microwave projections included.

The initial "High Frequency" capitalization imples HF (radio). immediately after, it says pulsed sound generating. Later, it says "high frequency microwave" a phrase which makes zero sense to anyone who knows anything about microwaves or HF and has nothing to do with sound. Adding the work projectsion
    in there makes it make even less sense.

Seriously, "MAJIC's SECRET WEAOPNS AGAINST THE ALIENS"?

Zipping around some more yields "Why are we in the 3rd Dimension and they are in the 5th Dimension?, why not the reverse?, simple,"

Random capitalization and crazy punctuation.

This is a stupid booklet of babble. Looking up who the named researchers are would presumably lead to either a dead end or more crap.

thanks for wasting my time.

---
    http://DuckDuckGo.com/ a better search engine that respects your privacy.
    ■ Synchronet ■ My Brand-New BBS (All the cool SysOps run STOCK!)
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Deuce on Wed Jan 29 05:20:00 2014
    Deuce wrote to Mirrorman <=-

I'd love to hear your opinion about it. Also if anybody has found anything that can be disproven about the file, I'm highly interested. I myself could find nothing except for one part that speaks about a blood alternative.

[...]

This is a stupid booklet of babble. Looking up who the named
    researchers are would presumably lead to either a dead end or more
    crap.

LOL!! Now tell us how you really feel?? ;)

Bill

Telnet: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
    IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
    Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... Motorcycles are everywhere... Look twice, save a life!!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
    ■ Synchronet ■ TequilaMockingbird Online - TELNET: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
  • From Charon@VERT/THERIVER to Mirrorman on Wed Jan 29 17:46:34 2014
    By: Mirrorman to All on Wed Jan 29 2014 00:38:00

Hi there,

Excuse me in advance for posting this here but I figured, somehow, perhaps this was exactly the right crowd to ask this too:

I highly recommend it, its supposedly from the 90s from a field agents notes and talks about how aliens are, and have been, amongst us ever since the 50s roswell crash.

Now I know how this all sounds, I'm a huge skeptic myself, but I spent days researching every claim thats in this file. And was pretty amazed to say the least. Now I'm not saying I'm a believer, let me put it this way that I myself consider the entire story "plausible." I'm open minded about it.

I will definately check that out. I for one do believe that there are extra-terrestial beings, but the ones we "have encountered" are not what they appear to be.

The big one for me is the DNA, organ, sexual reproductive samples that are taken
    from earth. Now, there are many people that believe that we were created by the alien race and placed on this planet. I do ask a question, for those
    that believe this theory, and that is why would the race that created us need our genetic makeup? I would imagine that if they created us, they would have our DNA blueprint.

I believe that the UFO beings that we see are a sinister and ancient evil
    that has found a way to maifest in our physical world.

There is nothing good about what they have come here to do.

Just my opinion though...

Charon
    riverstyx.darktech.org

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The River Styx - riverstyx.darktech.org
  • From Mirrorman@VERT/AMIGACAM to Deuce on Thu Jan 30 03:46:00 2014
    By: Deuce to Mirrorman on Tue Jan 28 2014 18:08:00

I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time. I mean where's stupid me I spent weeks researching every claim the book made you've bested me by spotting
    random capitalization and microwaves.

I was right about asking here though, I now know the truth of this.

Its rubbish.

Thank you.

By: Mirrorman to All on Wed Jan 29 2014 12:38 am

I'd love to hear your opinion about it. Also if anybody has found anythin that can be disproven about the file, I'm highly interested. I myself cou find nothing except for one part that speaks about a blood alternative.

Looks like crap to me... scanning it, none of it has the tone of something a scientist would write in a notebook.

I zipped to a random page and came across this quote:

GABRIEL is a project to develop a High Frequency pulsed sound generating
    weapon. It was said that this weapon would be effective against the Ali
    crafts and their Beam weapons. Specifications about the GABRIEL project
    shows high frequency microwave projections included.

The initial "High Frequency" capitalization imples HF (radio). immediately after, it says pulsed sound generating. Later, it says "high frequency microwave" a phrase which makes zero sense to anyone who knows anything abou microwaves or HF and has nothing to do with sound. Adding the work projects in there makes it make even less sense.

Seriously, "MAJIC's SECRET WEAOPNS AGAINST THE ALIENS"?

Zipping around some more yields "Why are we in the 3rd Dimension and they ar in the 5th Dimension?, why not the reverse?, simple,"

Random capitalization and crazy punctuation.

This is a stupid booklet of babble. Looking up who the named researchers ar would presumably lead to either a dead end or more crap.

---
  • From Deuce@VERT/SYNCNIX to Mirrorman on Wed Jan 29 23:13:05 2014
    By: Mirrorman to Deuce on Wed Jan 29 2014 10:46 pm

I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time. I mean where's stupid me I spent weeks researching every claim the book made you've bested me by spotting random capitalization and microwaves.

I can't believe that you spent weeks researching that and didn't discover it was crap right off. If you want some good reading, try Project Blue Book.

---
    http://DuckDuckGo.com/ a better search engine that respects your privacy.
    ■ Synchronet ■ My Brand-New BBS (All the cool SysOps run STOCK!)
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Mirrorman on Fri Jan 31 11:22:27 2014

I've got reason to believe all sorts of things, and I've seen bits of the federal government's dirty classified underside already. I have not read this file, though. Would you mind, terribly, attaching that file to a message and netmailing it to me? I know I'm being needy and petty right now, but I assure you it is only because I am transient, and cannot risk going over my data limit on this 4g link. If it's sent to my server (geographically separated from me at the current time), I'll get it and won't forget about it, either. I would very much like to read this file and discuss the contents with you, provided they're anything looking somewhat credible.
    Best wishes!

--Damo dice, "Perhaps today IS a good day to die!"

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS - telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Deuce on Fri Jan 31 11:26:31 2014
    By: Deuce to Mirrorman on Tue Jan 28 2014 18:08:21

This is a stupid booklet of babble. Looking up who the named
    researchers are would presumably lead to either a dead end or more crap. thanks for wasting my time.

Of course, yes, there is always the fact that the signal to noise ratio, when pursuing topics of a tinfoil hat variety, seems to get really skewed. Some disinformation, a ton certainly from delusional schizos and kids on psychadelics.

--Damo dice, "Perhaps today IS a good day to die!"

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS - telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023
  • From Mirrorman@VERT/AMIGACAM to Charon on Sun Feb 2 07:29:00 2014
    By: Charon to Mirrorman on Wed Jan 29 2014 12:46:00

Hi there,

Excuse me in advance for posting this here but I figured, somehow, perhap this was exactly the right crowd to ask this too:

I highly recommend it, its supposedly from the 90s from a field agents no and talks about how aliens are, and have been, amongst us ever since the roswell crash.

Now I know how this all sounds, I'm a huge skeptic myself, but I spent da researching every claim thats in this file. And was pretty amazed to say least. Now I'm not saying I'm a believer, let me put it this way that I myself consider the entire story "plausible." I'm open minded about it.

I'd love to hear your opinion about it. Also if anybody has found anythin that can be disproven about the file, I'm highly interested. I myself cou find nothing except for one part that speaks about a blood alternative.

I will definately check that out. I for one do believe that there are extra-terrestial beings, but the ones we "have encountered" are not what the appear to be.

The big one for me is the DNA, organ, sexual reproductive samples that are t from earth. Now, there are many people that believe that we were created by the alien race and placed on this planet. I do ask a question, for those that believe this theory, and that is why would the race that created us nee our genetic makeup? I would imagine that if they created us, they would hav our DNA blueprint.

I believe that the UFO beings that we see are a sinister and ancient evil that has found a way to maifest in our physical world.

There is nothing good about what they have come here to do.

Just my opinion though...

Charon
    riverstyx.darktech.org

I agree its very sinister. Now I'm not saying it is or isn't true, but I do keep an open mind.

Like if it is true it would mean we've been in contact with alien beings ever since the 50s, and that Eisenhower actually made a shady deal with them.

---
  • From Mirrorman@VERT/AMIGACAM to Deuce on Sun Feb 2 07:30:00 2014
    By: Deuce to Mirrorman on Wed Jan 29 2014 18:13:00

By: Mirrorman to Deuce on Wed Jan 29 2014 10:46 pm

I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time. I mean where's stupid me I spen weeks researching every claim the book made you've bested me by spotting random capitalization and microwaves.

I can't believe that you spent weeks researching that and didn't discover it was crap right off. If you want some good reading, try Project Blue Book.

Well you see I'm not that smart. I am a high functioning autistic who is searching for a girl to build in to a sweetheart from the ground up.

---
  • From Access Denied@VERT/PHARCYDE to Mirrorman on Sun Feb 2 18:24:54 2014
    Hello Mirrorman,

On 02 Feb 14 02:29, Mirrorman wrote to Charon:

I agree its very sinister. Now I'm not saying it is or isn't true, but
    I do keep an open mind.

Like if it is true it would mean we've been in contact with alien
    beings ever since the 50s, and that Eisenhower actually made a shady
    deal with them.

I'm willing to believe that last paragraph. These days we call them "Congress." :)

Regards,
    Nick

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20130910 | /usr/bin/nano
    * Origin: Dark Sorrow | darksorrow.us (723:1/701)
    ■ Synchronet ■ thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)