• Veteran's wait list killed vets in Phoenix

From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to All on Tue Aug 26 18:56:48 2014
    Re: CNN Breaking News
    By: CNN Breaking News to textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com on Tue Aug 26 2014 11:47:07

The soon-to-be-released inspector general's report finds that no veterans died as a result of being on a wait-list at the VA facility in Phoenix, a Department of Veterans Affairs official tells CNN's Jim Acosta.<br> <br> The department's Office of Inspector General confirmed to CNN that its report into excessive wait times and delays in care at the Phoenix facility will be released at 1:30 p.m. ET.<br> <br>

Yyyyyyeah... Bull. Fucking. SHIT.

Not to mention that this is a very transparent diversion from the fact that the VA's system, at whatever level it was implemented, to make certain vets wait for essential mental (and physical) healthcare, at crisis levels, was completely unforgivable.
    You don't do that. It doesn't matter if it resulted in death or not (and I firmly believe that it _did_). You don't deny service, or even belay it, due to fucking political or ideological reasons. You DON'T DO THAT, period.
    So yeah, I'm off to my mental health appointment at the VA hospital here, now. What a coincidence. :|

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS telnet or ssh -p 2222 to tinfoil.synchro.net