• Scotland's independence

From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to All on Fri Sep 19 10:48:00 2014
    Re: CNN Breaking News
    By: CNN Breaking News to textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com on Fri Sep 19 2014 01:27:50

Scotland will remain part of the United Kingdom - along with England, Wales and Northern Ireland - following a historic referendum vote. A majority of voters Thursday rejected the possibility of Scotland breaking away and becoming an independent nation.

FUCK

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS telnet or ssh -p 2222 to tinfoil.synchro.net
  • From Poindexter Fortran@VERT/REALITY to Khelair on Fri Sep 19 12:35:51 2014
    Re: Scotland's independence
    By: Khelair to All on Fri Sep 19 2014 06:48 am

Scotland will remain part of the United Kingdom - along with England,

FUCK

It's a good thing, I'd hate for the US to have to start backing Scottish rebels.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ realitycheckBBS -- http://realitycheckBBS.org
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Poindexter Fortran on Fri Sep 19 22:04:58 2014
    Re: Scotland's independence
    By: Poindexter Fortran to Khelair on Fri Sep 19 2014 08:35:51

It's a good thing, I'd hate for the US to have to start backing Scottish rebels.

You know, I don't normally support US meddling in foreign affairs, but I'd have the US gubbmint's back on that one, I think. It's about time we start backing people against the UK's monarchy.
    Unless you're speaking of Scottish rebels against Scottish independence, which, now that I think about it, makes a whole lot more sense, geopolitically speaking. :P

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS telnet or ssh -p 2222 to tinfoil.synchro.net
  • From Deuce@VERT/SYNCNIX to Khelair on Sat Sep 20 01:15:35 2014
    Re: Re: Scotland's independence
    By: Khelair to Poindexter Fortran on Fri Sep 19 2014 06:04 pm

You know, I don't normally support US meddling in foreign affairs, but I'd have the US gubbmint's back on that one, I think. It's about time we start backing people against the UK's monarchy.

That makes no sense... Scotland would still have been a constitutional monarchy
    under the Queen of Scots... possibly they finally would have been able to style
    her "Elizabeth I" though.

---
    http://DuckDuckGo.com/ a better search engine that respects your privacy.
    ■ Synchronet ■ My Brand-New BBS (All the cool SysOps run STOCK!)
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Deuce on Sat Sep 20 13:24:31 2014
    Re: Re: Scotland's independence
    By: Deuce to Khelair on Fri Sep 19 2014 21:15:35

That makes no sense... Scotland would still have been a constitutional monar under the Queen of Scots... possibly they finally would have been able to st her "Elizabeth I" though.

Yeah, no idea on that one. I was just mentioning that seeing somebody get out of bed with the UK's monarchy might help us a bit, since we've been deeper in bed with them than any other government, throughout our history.
    Kind of funny how even the Revolution was still deeply in bed with their plutocrats, who were deeply in bed with the government there. One degree of separation doesn't, I don't think, suffice.

---