• Breaking News: Trump lets Mexico off the hook?

From CNN Breaking News@VERT to no-reply@siteservices.cnn.com on Thu Jan 5 23:07:49 2017
    President-elect Donald Trump will ask Congress to pay for building the border wall, not Mexico, House GOP officials said Thursday.[1]

Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, the officials said.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border.

----------------------------------------------
    Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV[2], CNN.com[3] and CNN Mobile[4].
    Watch CNN live or On Demand from your computer or mobile device using CNNgo[5]. ----------------------------------------------

You have opted-in to receive this e-mail from CNN.com.
    To unsubscribe from Breaking News e-mail alerts, go to: http://cnn.com/EMAIL/breakingnews/unsubscribe.html?l=domestic-adh-bn

[1] http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html
    [2] http://cnn.it/EmailFooter-TV
    [3] http://cnn.it/EmailFooter-Web
    [4] http://cnn.it/EmailFooter-Apps
    [5] http://cnn.it/EmailFooter-go

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From kk4qbn@VERT/KK4QBN to CNN Breaking News on Fri Jan 6 05:26:37 2017
    Re: Breaking News: Trump lets Mexico off the hook?
    By: CNN Breaking News to no-reply@siteservices.cnn.com on Thu Jan 05 2017 06:07 pm

Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, the officials said.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border.

If *ANYONE* seriously thought this guy was serious when he said he would make Mexico pay for a wall, they really need to have their heads examined. How idiotic can one be.. "because he said it and its on CNN, or FOX it has to be true.." The Koolaid jug runneth over..

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ KK4QBN BBS - (706)422-9538 - kk4qbn.synchro.net, Chatsworth GA US
  • From Accession@VERT/PHARCYDE to CNN Breaking News on Fri Jan 6 14:21:14 2017
    Hello CNN,

On Thu Jan 05 2017 18:07:48, CNN Breaking News wrote to no-reply@siteservices.cnn.com:

President-elect Donald Trump will ask Congress to pay for building the border wall, not Mexico, House GOP officials said Thursday.[1]

Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican
    leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border
    wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, the
    officials said.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said
    he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along
    the border.

And this seems to already be the first broken promise before taking office!

Regards,
    Nick

... "Не знаю. Я здесь только работаю."
    --- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20161221
    * Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (723:1/1)
    ■ Synchronet ■ thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)
  • From Accession@VERT/PHARCYDE to kk4qbn on Fri Jan 6 14:22:22 2017
    Hello kk4qbn,

On Fri Jan 06 2017 00:26:36, kk4qbn wrote to CNN Breaking News:

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly
    said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the
    wall along the border.

If *ANYONE* seriously thought this guy was serious when he said he
    would make Mexico pay for a wall, they really need to have their heads examined. How idiotic can one be.. "because he said it and its on CNN,
    or FOX it has to be true.." The Koolaid jug runneth over..

Obviously plenty though he was serious, otherwise he wouldn't be taking office in a couple weeks. The lies are already starting to take shape!

Regards,
    Nick

... "Не знаю. Я здесь только работаю."
    --- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20161221
    * Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (723:1/1)
  • From kk4qbn@VERT/KK4QBN to Accession on Fri Jan 6 18:34:30 2017
    By: Accession to kk4qbn on Fri Jan 06 2017 09:22 am

on CNN, or FOX it has to be true.." The Koolaid jug runneth over..

Obviously plenty though he was serious, otherwise he wouldn't be taking office in a couple weeks. The lies are already starting to take shape!

It's very sad that it has come to this, Media has put blinders on everyone, and the stupidification of the nation began about 10 years ago (maybe a little longer, and yes I know that is not a word) sooner or later other countries will follow in our footsteps..

I'm sure this was planned for us long ago..

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ KK4QBN BBS - (706)422-9538 - kk4qbn.synchro.net, Chatsworth GA US
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to kk4qbn on Fri Jan 6 21:53:54 2017
    By: kk4qbn to CNN Breaking News on Fri Jan 06 2017 12:26 am

If *ANYONE* seriously thought this guy was serious when he said he would make Mexico pay for a wall, they really need to have their heads examined. How idiotic can one be.. "because he said it and its on CNN, or FOX it has to be true.." The Koolaid jug runneth over..

Ah yeah, why is that? liberals are stupid to think that it was literal? like he would write them a bill one day and mail it to mexico?

mexico and companies that decide to send work over to mexico will pay a LOT in taxes to do business in the united states. they have no choice.

that money is many times over the cost of the wall.
    i'm surprised nobody could see this.
    ---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Weatherman@VERT/PHARCYDE to Kk4qbn on Fri Jan 6 21:55:43 2017

Mexico WILL pay for the wall. There will be a 35% import tax to name one major
    source of revenue to pay for the wall. I'm sure outbound money transfers can also be assessed.

So yes, they will be paying for the wall.

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.51
    * Origin: http://www.weather-station.org * Bel Air, MD -USA (723:1/100.0)
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Mro on Sat Jan 7 00:17:00 2017
    Mro wrote to kk4qbn <=-

By: kk4qbn to CNN Breaking News on Fri Jan 06 2017 12:26 am

Ah yeah, why is that? liberals are stupid to think that it was
    literal? like he would write them a bill one day and mail it to mexico?

mexico and companies that decide to send work over to mexico will pay a LOT in taxes to do business in the united states. they have no choice.

that money is many times over the cost of the wall.
    i'm surprised nobody could see this.

And what makes you think Mexico won't do the same or even worse to US goods. Right now Mexico is onboard with the TPT which will open up more doors for them to peddle their wares. He talks a good game but he's playing with bogus cards....

--

Bill

Telnet: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
    Web: bbs.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:81
    FTP: ftp.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:2121
    IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
    Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... Look Twice... Save a Life!!! Motorcycles are Everywhere!!!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
    ■ Synchronet ■ TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Weatherman on Sat Jan 7 00:21:00 2017
    Weatherman wrote to Kk4qbn <=-

Mexico WILL pay for the wall. There will be a 35% import tax to name
    one major source of revenue to pay for the wall. I'm sure outbound

As I told MRO... what's stopping Mexico from doing the same or worse. Instead of paying the 35%, which is rediculous, they call back all their migrant workers and use that "tariff" money to pay them. Guess the US produce market is chump change to Trump.

money transfers can also be assessed.

LOL... so taking away freedoms on where a workers $ is spent/goes is plausable?

So yes, they will be paying for the wall.

And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...

--

Bill

• From tfurrows@VERT/KK4QBN to Bill McGarrity on Sat Jan 7 01:39:56 2017
    Re: Re: Breaking News: Trump lets Mexico off the hook?
    By: Bill McGarrity to Weatherman on Fri Jan 06 2017 07:21 pm

As I told MRO... what's stopping Mexico from doing the same or worse. Inste

Yep, nothing stopping them. Like any business, they'll simply pass the cost increases on to the customer. We'll pay more for products coming out of Mexico; from diapers to produce to appliances and more. In the end, we'll pay for our own wall. But I suppose it will make some folks feel better about it.

---
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Bill McGarrity on Sat Jan 7 05:40:53 2017
    By: Bill McGarrity to Mro on Fri Jan 06 2017 07:17 pm

And what makes you think Mexico won't do the same or even worse to US goods. Right now Mexico is onboard with the TPT which will open up more doors for them to peddle their wares. He talks a good game but he's playing with bogus cards....

i'm willing to see how it sorts out.
    ---
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to tfurrows on Sat Jan 7 05:44:52 2017
    By: tfurrows to Bill McGarrity on Fri Jan 06 2017 08:39 pm

By: Bill McGarrity to Weatherman on Fri Jan 06 2017 07:21 pm

As I told MRO... what's stopping Mexico from doing the same or worse. Inste

Yep, nothing stopping them. Like any business, they'll simply pass the cost increases on to the customer. We'll pay more for products coming out of Mexico; from diapers to produce to appliances and more. In the end, we'll pay for our own wall. But I suppose it will make some folks feel better about it.

i dont care who pays for the wall, honestly. we certainly need a better wall, reports to obama have said that.

if you break into another country you are a criminal. in the usa you get to go to a sanctuary state.

i'm not about getting rid of migrant workers, either. i think they should be here legally and have rights. i think if they pass the process they should be able to be united states citizens.

whats unfortunate is they live on the cheap here to send money back to their families. if they have a real job and pay taxes i guess that's fine but some work under the counter.
    ---
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Mro on Sat Jan 7 06:18:00 2017
    Mro wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

Hope you have a large bottle of vaseline....

--

Bill

• From Weatherman@VERT/PHARCYDE to Bill McGarrity on Sat Jan 7 13:31:58 2017
    As I told MRO... what's stopping Mexico from doing the same or worse. Instead of paying the 35%, which is rediculous, they call back all their migrant workers and use that "tariff" money to pay them. Guess the US produce market is chump change to Trump.

What Mexican companies are located in the US where we are stealing Mexican jobs? I don't know of a single one.

Actions will speak louder than any words that can be posted on here. Trump has
    already saved thousands more jobs from leaving the US to Mexico and he isn't even president yet.

Time to get used to winning again...

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.51
  • From Weatherman@VERT/PHARCYDE to Tfurrows on Sat Jan 7 13:36:52 2017
    Yep, nothing stopping them. Like any business, they'll simply pass the
    cost increases on to the customer. We'll pay more for products coming out
    of Mexico; from diapers to produce to appliances and more. In the end,
    we'll pay for our own wall. But I suppose it will make some folks feel better about it.

The US will finally be a player in the manufactering market again. More jobs, more growth, more opportunities.

I don't know about you, but I don't mind spending a bit more for quality products. The total cost of ownership on quality is less expensive than having
    to re-purchase crap products over and over.

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.51
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Bill McGarrity on Sat Jan 7 20:13:52 2017
    By: Bill McGarrity to Mro on Sat Jan 07 2017 01:18 am

Mro wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

Hope you have a large bottle of vaseline....

nothing can be worse than what obama subjected us to for 8 years.
    ---
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Weatherman on Sat Jan 7 20:16:15 2017
    By: Weatherman to Tfurrows on Sat Jan 07 2017 08:36 am

I don't know about you, but I don't mind spending a bit more for quality products. The total cost of ownership on quality is less expensive than having
    to re-purchase crap products over and over.

you're right. whenever i open up something that exploded i see a made in mexico or taiwan sticker on it. then i look inside and cringe because i cant believe i plugged that thing into the wall outlet. i had a light timer that was supposely heavy duty that looked like a chimp put it together.
    ---
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Weatherman on Sun Jan 8 00:05:00 2017
    Weatherman wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

What Mexican companies are located in the US where we are stealing
    Mexican jobs? I don't know of a single one.

Maybe if you comprehended my reply to you you'd understand my point. I'm not talking about Mexican companies located here. You do understand the US imports Mexican made goods or has that little tidbit slipped your mind. Trade is a two say street. Somthing the Fuhrer better start understanding. It's not like how he'd just stiff his contractors to reduce his debt.

Actions will speak louder than any words that can be posted on here.
    Trump has already saved thousands more jobs from leaving the US to
    Mexico and he isn't even president yet.

Trump has saved 730 jobs from Carrier at a cost of $7 million that the citizens of Indiana are responsible for. The Ford plant that made the two models that were being shipped to Mexico was never going to close. They are being retooled for Ford's new Bronco and Ranger lines (Jobs were going to be increased with positive results for OT). The $700 million that is staying in the US is an offset not of the tariffs but out of the giveaways to corporate Amerika that the middle class is ultimately going to pay for. The Japanese deal was something that has been in the works since 2013, no where close to his watch. He just used it as a photo op. If he thinks Toyota is going to put up with his lunacy I maybe able to sell that bridge in Brooklyn to him. The quicker you understand all his "schtick" is smoke and mirrors, the quicker you'll understand he a shyster.

Time to get used to winning again...

Don't count on it.... the middle class is not in the BIG picture.
    --

Bill

• From Weatherman@VERT/PHARCYDE to Bill McGarrity on Sun Jan 8 03:17:07 2017
    Maybe if you comprehended my reply to you you'd understand my point. I'm not talking about Mexican companies located here. You do understand the
    US imports Mexican made goods or has that little tidbit slipped your
    mind. Trade is a two say street. Somthing the Fuhrer better start understanding. It's not like how he'd just stiff his contractors to
    reduce his debt.

The main thing imported in the US from Mexico is illegals and drugs.

Trump has saved 730 jobs from Carrier at a cost of $7 million that the citizens of Indiana are responsible for. The Ford plant that made the two models that were being shipped to Mexico was never going to close. They
    are being retooled for Ford's new Bronco and Ranger lines (Jobs were
    going to be increased with positive results for OT). The $700 million
    that is staying in the US is an offset not of the tariffs but out of the giveaways to corporate Amerika that the middle class is ultimately going
    to pay for. The Japanese deal was something that has been in the works since 2013, no where close to his watch. He just used it as a photo op.
    If he thinks Toyota is going to put up with his lunacy I maybe able to
    sell that bridge in Brooklyn to him. The quicker you understand all his "schtick" is smoke and mirrors, the quicker you'll understand he a
    shyster.

Smoke and mirrors is the swamp in Washington - along with the mainstream media.
    At least enough people finally figured this out this time around.

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.51
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Weatherman on Sun Jan 8 13:34:00 2017
    Weatherman wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

Maybe if you comprehended my reply to you you'd understand my point. I'm not talking about Mexican companies located here. You do understand the
    US imports Mexican made goods or has that little tidbit slipped your
    mind. Trade is a two say street. Somthing the Fuhrer better start understanding. It's not like how he'd just stiff his contractors to
    reduce his debt.

Then why have the amount of illegals entering this country fallen considerably and why have there been record number of deportations? You clain they're sucking the welfare system dry AND taking all the jobs. That's an oxymoron... can't have both.

Trump has saved 730 jobs from Carrier at a cost of $7 million that the citizens of Indiana are responsible for. The Ford plant that made the two models that were being shipped to Mexico was never going to close. They are being retooled for Ford's new Bronco and Ranger lines (Jobs were
    going to be increased with positive results for OT). The $700 million
    that is staying in the US is an offset not of the tariffs but out of the giveaways to corporate Amerika that the middle class is ultimately going to pay for. The Japanese deal was something that has been in the works since 2013, no where close to his watch. He just used it as a photo op.
    If he thinks Toyota is going to put up with his lunacy I maybe able to sell that bridge in Brooklyn to him. The quicker you understand all his "schtick" is smoke and mirrors, the quicker you'll understand he a shyster.

Smoke and mirrors is the swamp in Washington - along with the
    mainstream media.
    At least enough people finally figured this out this time around.

Yet look who he's chosen for his cabinet, refuses to believe the intelligence system and refuses to release his tax information. He's the savior.... reminds me of 1932.

I wish people would learn from history.

--

Bill

• From kk4qbn@VERT/KK4QBN to Bill McGarrity on Sun Jan 8 16:26:18 2017
    By: Bill McGarrity to Weatherman on Sat Jan 07 2017 07:05 pm

Maybe if you comprehended my reply to you you'd understand my point. I'm not talking about Mexican companies located here. You do understand the US imports Mexican made goods or has that little tidbit slipped your mind. Trade is a two say street. Somthing the Fuhrer better start understanding. It's not like how he'd just stiff his contractors to reduce his debt.

I don't think a lot of people have that bullshit filter your speaking of, all I have to do is WATCH him on tv and see evertime he lies, which is about everytime he opens his mouth, and no, HRC would have been no better for this country, the DRC needs to actually be investigated on the accusations against them from these hacked emails. One or the other of these clowns it what they chose for us to choose from, it would'nt have really mattered to them who it was in the longrun because either one of them will do their bidding, if you cannot believe that, you've had your blinders on too long.. baaaaahhhh

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
  • From kk4qbn@VERT/KK4QBN to Bill McGarrity on Sun Jan 8 16:40:54 2017
    By: Bill McGarrity to Weatherman on Sun Jan 08 2017 08:34 am

Then why have the amount of illegals entering this country fallen considerably and why have there been record number of deportations? You clain they're sucking the welfare system dry AND taking all the jobs.

Because the earlier generation of ILLEGALS hav esent a considerable portion of their money back to mexico, or ALL the money the husband has earned illegaly while the wife is drawing benifits on her and the kids and the whole family lives off that, while sending earned money back to mexico. Mexico for the most part has now grown to first world nation status except the government and police corruption. all the money that has been sent down their was pumped into their own economy instead of ours.

I know this firsthand, my brother-in-law was once an illegal, he come over to make a better life for himself, all his earnings stayed here in the US, he got a work visa, worked 3 jobs, PAID TAXES, got married, had kids, NEVER ONCE HAS BEEN ON GOVERNMENT AID, nor has he ever sent money down to mexico. all the money he has ever earned has went back into the US, Now he is a full citizen of the US.

He told me that (besides border towns) Mexico has changed greatly in the past 10 years because the influx of US money going into their economy, even though their towns are still kinda like our towns used to be in the 50's (milk delivery, walk to corner store every day for produce, etc) their culture is getting close to ours now, malls, franchises around every corner. Now that we have economically stimulated their country to that point, there's no reason for them to migrate north (except the corrupt government and police) but hell, we have that up here too..

clain they're sucking the welfare system dry AND taking all the jobs. That's an oxymoron... can't have both.

No it's not, the MALES in the family all go out and work illegal jobs, while the females have anchor babies and draw benefits on them, they can draw full bebefits too because they do not claim they males as their husbands, and no one knows the difference, because they are ILLEGAL.

My brother in law has told me about a lot of the tricks they do to use our money, He despises it, and despises the people who do it, yes he did cross illegaly, but promptly received a work visa, paid his taxes, and now is a citizen.

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to kk4qbn on Sun Jan 8 20:14:00 2017
    kk4qbn wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

clain they're sucking the welfare system dry AND taking all the jobs. That's an oxymoron... can't have both.

No it's not, the MALES in the family all go out and work illegal jobs, while the females have anchor babies and draw benefits on them, they
    can draw full bebefits too because they do not claim they males as
    their husbands, and no one knows the difference, because they are
    ILLEGAL.

Illegal jobs? LOL!! The only way it can even be considered "illegal" is if the boss hires the illegal and doesn't pay taxes on that employee. Anchor babies are considered US citizens according to the Constitution. That's moot.

My brother in law has told me about a lot of the tricks they do to use
    our money, He despises it, and despises the people who do it, yes he
    did cross illegaly, but promptly received a work visa, paid his taxes,
    and now is a citizen.

So otherwise he recieved a path to citizenship even though he was illegal. Must have happened during the Reagan years. Sounds like that worked out pretty good for him. I suppose he is pissed at today's illegals trying to do the same thing. Maybe Trump in all his wisdom should hire these illegals to build his wall, naturally at minimum wage....

--

Bill

• From kk4qbn@VERT/KK4QBN to Bill McGarrity on Sun Jan 8 21:59:12 2017
    By: Bill McGarrity to kk4qbn on Sun Jan 08 2017 03:14 pm

Illegal jobs? LOL!! The only way it can even be considered "illegal" is if the boss hires the illegal and doesn't pay taxes on that employee. Anchor babies are considered US citizens according to the Constitution. That's moot.

Illegal Jobs, Yes thats an issue, Especially in North Georgia, So don't get so damn big for your pants yet, thats why there are a lot of ICE raids here for the companies who don't pay their extortion money to the policians and law enforcement. Regardless of whether its MOOT or not, it still is what it is and they don't do it by mistake.. I can understand someone seeking asylum and having babies, etc.. but these ladies DO IT ON PURPOSE. JUST FOR BENEFITS, While their husbands are making untaxed money and sending it ALL back to Mexico.

So otherwise he recieved a path to citizenship even though he was illegal. Must have happened during the Reagan years. Sounds like that worked out pretty good for him. I suppose he is pissed at today's illegals trying to do the same thing. Maybe Trump in all his wisdom should hire these illegals to build his wall, naturally at minimum wage....

No, came over here as a child illegaly, obtained a work visa, then received citizenship, just as many INDIANS.

No, He is'nt mad at anyone who is still doing it to try to better their lives, NOR AM I, the only thing that pisses me off is full familes living off welfare while an undocumented worker sends all their earnings back to mexico, while living 5-6 families to a house. otherwise, MORE POWER TO THEM, the border is nothing but a line, and if a wall is built, it will STILL be nothing but a VERY EXPENSIVE line, that the MIDDLE CLASS will pay for.

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to kk4qbn on Sun Jan 8 23:42:00 2017
    kk4qbn wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

By: Bill McGarrity to kk4qbn on Sun Jan 08 2017 03:14 pm

Illegal Jobs, Yes thats an issue, Especially in North Georgia, So don't get so damn big for your pants yet, thats why there are a lot of ICE
    raids here for the companies who don't pay their extortion money to the policians and law enforcement. Regardless of whether its MOOT or not,

So now you're blaming illegals for extortion $? If they were smart they'd throw the owners in jail for their lack of proper bookkeeping and their refusal to send in their part of taxes. Rememeber, they pay as well. Why don't we deport them as well.

it still is what it is and they don't do it by mistake.. I can
    understand someone seeking asylum and having babies, etc.. but these ladies DO IT ON PURPOSE. JUST FOR BENEFITS, While their husbands are making untaxed money and sending it ALL back to Mexico.

And here the GOP wants to defund Planned Parenthood. The one way to prevent these children. Brilliant!!

No, came over here as a child illegaly, obtained a work visa, then received citizenship, just as many INDIANS.

He still came illegally. Are there levels of illegality? Indians are Native Americans and are automatically granted citizenship.

No, He is'nt mad at anyone who is still doing it to try to better their lives, NOR AM I, the only thing that pisses me off is full familes
    living off welfare while an undocumented worker sends all their
    earnings back to mexico, while living 5-6 families to a house.

I am assuming by welfare you mean child care of LEGAL citizens. As far as undocumented, go after the companies that hire them off the books and give them a path. Then the'd be paying taxes and you'd have zip regarding your arguement. If the person is contributing, then who are you to say what they do with the $ they make. Would you want someone telling you what to do with your $?

otherwise, MORE POWER TO THEM, the border is nothing but a line, and if
    a wall is built, it will STILL be nothing but a VERY EXPENSIVE line,
    that the MIDDLE CLASS will pay for.

The wall is a fantasy. Why not work with them, gove them a path to citizenship, taxes would be collected from both employee and employer. BTW, the social welfare you speak of pales to the amount of corporate welfare. Where is teh outrage regarding that?

--

Bill

• From kk4qbn@VERT/KK4QBN to Bill McGarrity on Mon Jan 9 01:16:09 2017
    By: Bill McGarrity to kk4qbn on Sun Jan 08 2017 06:42 pm

So now you're blaming illegals for extortion $? If they were smart they'd throw the owners in jail for their lack of proper bookkeeping and their refusal to send in their part of taxes. Rememeber, they pay as well. Why don't we deport them as well.

YEAH, I'm blaming illegals for doing what they KNOW is wrong and having networks setup to aid others in doing it, and YES, I KNOW it is the mill owners faults and they should go to jail for it, it is all corruption, why are you trying to make an argument here, it is all an issue that stems from corruption from the core. They don't need deported, their US citizens, they need to go to prison, as do the politicians, city developers, lawmen, and all other corrupted officials do. all of it is happening in front of everyones eyes, but they are too stupid to realize it. Carpet companies like Shaw, Beaulieu, Mohawk, etc.. all BASED out of NORTH GA, Advertise JOBS in MEXICO.

And here the GOP wants to defund Planned Parenthood. The one way to prevent these children. Brilliant!!

Thats the most idiotic statement I have ever heard, planned parenthood (in its form today) is nothing but a butcher shop. These women WANT to have babies, not to talk to someone about contraception or abortion.. that was just a complete stupid reply.

He still came illegally. Are there levels of illegality? Indians are Native Americans and are automatically granted citizenship.

If you want to get that ANAL RETENTIVE, ANYONE WHO IS NOT BROWN is on this continent ILLEGALY, this continent was populated by brown skinned people before white people even though of coming over (by mistake) and if you want to go even further, those brown skinned people came by land bridge over the bering straight.

I'm ALL FOR ANYONE, moving to this country to make a better life for themselves, BUT be an incentive to the country, not a drain.. I don't WTF this anal retentive crap is coming from, but we pretty much agree on all angles, sounds like you are arguing, just to argue.. I don't do that anymore.. after the debacle with the one who shall not be named, I'd rather stick you in my twit filter than let you troll me into a stressed out argument that goes no where. at least back your arguments with something original and not something you copied and pasted off fox.

them a path. Then the'd be paying taxes and you'd have zip regarding your arguement. If the person is contributing, then who are you to say what they do with the $ they make. Would you want someone telling you what to do with your $?

Lets just say, I know more on this subject than you do, or you would'nt be saying something so fucking idiotic.

This is the WHOLE PROBLEM behind Mexican Migrants, they are draining the system and not making up for it in the long run. Now, the Last generation of AMERICAN born are doing fine. They have intergrated into the US way of life, and have a postitive impact on the economy.

All US Citizens have someone tell us to do with our money, that is our Government and IRS, and MOST law abiding citizens do as they say. Someone who does'nt abide by the law could give 2 shits, so Yes, We should be pissed at the fact they send their UNTAXED money back to Mexico, WHILE their family draws welfare.

The wall is a fantasy. Why not work with them, gove them a path to citizenship, taxes would be collected from both employee and employer. BTW, the social welfare you speak of pales to the amount of corporate welfare. Where is teh outrage regarding that?

I agree with you fully here, and this is what we do in our fine city, this is where what I stated earlier (I think I know a little more about this than you).

Don't get me started on corporate welfare, I don't have enough time.. but I feel its time for citizens of this nation to rise up and take our nation back, quit letting the media dictate what we do and brainwash us. and if it takes OPENING the border to Mexico and let our brothers and sisters who belong on this contentint in to help us, let it be.. I'm sick at what has become with this Government. I Still love my country, and it pisses me off to see how the government "Controls" it.. when I start my rants like this, everyone says, someones been drinking the KoolAid.. WTF ever.. An all out revolution is what it will take to get our country back to what it is *supposed* to be.

Call me crazy if you will I care no more.. Just remember my words when the Chinese come knocking for their payback.

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
  • From tfurrows@VERT/KK4QBN to Weatherman on Mon Jan 9 04:50:51 2017
    By: Weatherman to Bill McGarrity on Sat Jan 07 2017 10:17 pm

"U.S. goods and services trade with Mexico totaled an estimated $583.6 billion in 2015. Exports were $267.2 billion; imports were $316.4 billion. " (ustr.gov) We take in more than we give out, ~$50 billion worth of trade deficit... They're our 3rd largest trade partner. We're doing a lot more than taking in their citizens. They have plenty of opportunity to ding us on trade if we ding them. Heck, they're currently beating us by $50bil/year in trade, we'd need to make that deficit up before talking about getting ahead with them.

Now, let's say Trump can do something about that trade deficit... he could perhaps claim that extra 50bil applies to the wall. But somehow I don't think it'll be as easy as simply sticking it to them with some tarriff. Plus, knowing our government, that wall will cost a trillion and take 20 years.

---
  • From Weatherman@VERT/PHARCYDE to Bill McGarrity on Mon Jan 9 17:51:45 2017
    Then why have the amount of illegals entering this country fallen considerably and why have there been record number of deportations? You clain they're sucking the welfare system dry AND taking all the jobs. That's an oxymoron... can't have both.

We shouldn't have ANY illegals entering the country. There are millions of them here, paying no taxes, using our healthcare for free, taking jobs, selling
    drugs, and on welfare. All while the legal citizens are footing the bill.

No one on either party wanted to deal with this issue for decades. It is finally going to be addressed.

Yet look who he's chosen for his cabinet, refuses to believe the intelligence system and refuses to release his tax information. He's the savior.... reminds me of 1932.

Yeah, professionals that are very well versed in their area of expertise. Business people that have a clue - not politicians that can read a tele-prompter & smile while they are screwing you and the country. The years of incompetence is over. People will be held accountable.

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.51
  • From Weatherman@VERT/PHARCYDE to Kk4qbn on Mon Jan 9 17:57:45 2017
    No it's not, the MALES in the family all go out and work illegal jobs,
    while the females have anchor babies and draw benefits on them, they can draw full bebefits too because they do not claim they males as their husbands, and no one knows the difference, because they are ILLEGAL.

And we can't forget about the added issues this caused to the housing market collapse.

There were illegals living in homes in the US under legal people's stolen identities. Living in homes for YEARS and YEARS not paying a single cent, since the entire purchase was done with stolen information.

This is why you now need to show (2) legal forms of ID to refinance or buy a home.

Isn't it strange how you need a legal form of ID to get a library book, but not
    vote?

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.51
  • From KK4QBN@VERT/KK4QBN to Weatherman on Mon Jan 9 20:39:40 2017
    By: Weatherman to Kk4qbn on Mon Jan 09 2017 12:57 pm

Isn't it strange how you need a legal form of ID to get a library book, but not vote?

No, not at all, thats what the "Ones in power" want party affiliations make no difference, the strings are all pulled by the same people.

--

Tim Smith (KK4QBN)
    KK4QBN BBS

---
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to KK4QBN on Mon Jan 9 22:27:01 2017
    By: KK4QBN to Weatherman on Mon Jan 09 2017 03:39 pm

By: Weatherman to Kk4qbn on Mon Jan 09 2017 12:57 pm

Isn't it strange how you need a legal form of ID to get a library book, but not vote?

No, not at all, thats what the "Ones in power" want party affiliations make no difference, the strings are all pulled by the same people.

banks
    ---