• My public private rant

From Mortifis@VERT/ALLEYCAT to All on Sun Dec 1 15:08:33 2019
    Just have to put this somewhere so it isn't stuck in my head ...

So, I got hurt at work 14 months ago and my income has been dwindling ever since, my life style was based on a good income but now is failing ... to make matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law decides that he wants to go back to school so he quit his job and is moving in with us. He has been off work for over a month and has no income, but he comes over to my place to eat, he leaves a mess, eats enough for 3 people in one sitting then takes a huge plate home with him ... meanwhile, I go to get my supper and there are only crumbs and morsels left! Then my wife decided that he needed some spending money and handed over bill money, now my car payment is due and there isn't enough to make the payment. Everything is in my name so it will be my credit that gets f**k'd. On top of that we have 2 cats and he has one cat. My wife says "I can't live with 3 cats, we have to get rid of ours so he can bring his". That is where I put my foot down and said NFW! Now I am the bad guy. I am feeling that even though I am not able to drive semi-truck any longer, I may go back just so I have a place to live (in the truck) and leave this place for the two of them ... I wonder if I can run my servers from the truck again LOL

ok, continue on as though you didn't read this :-P

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ AlleyCat! BBS - http://alleycat.synchro.net:81
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to Mortifis on Sun Dec 1 14:59:40 2019
    Re: My public private rant
    By: Mortifis to All on Sun Dec 01 2019 10:08 am

So, I got hurt at work 14 months ago and my income has been dwindling ever make matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law decides that he wants to go

Just out of curiousity, where does your daughter fit in with all of this?

Havens BBS

SysOp: HusTler

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From Mortifis@VERT/ALLEYCAT to HusTler on Sun Dec 1 23:53:09 2019

So, I got hurt at work 14 months ago and my income has been dwindling ever make matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law decides that he wants to go

Just out of curiousity, where does your daughter fit in with all of this?

Havens BBS

SysOp: HusTler

Huh? I do not recall mentioning my daughter in relation to this rant. Please elaborate.

---
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Mortifis on Mon Dec 2 01:45:26 2019
    Re: Re: My public private rant
    By: Mortifis to HusTler on Sun Dec 01 2019 06:53 pm

dwindling ever make matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law decides
    that he wants to go

Just out of curiousity, where does your daughter fit in with all of
    this?

Huh? I do not recall mentioning my daughter in relation to this rant. Please elaborate.

You said son-in-law, which to me implied your daughter's husband. Is that not the case?

Nightfox

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Mortifis on Mon Dec 2 01:46:14 2019

Sounds like a stressful situation. :( I'm sorry to hear you're going through this, and I hope your son-in-law doesn't become too much of a burden.

Nightfox

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Denn@VERT/OUTWEST to Nightfox on Mon Dec 2 06:15:25 2019
    By: Nightfox to Mortifis on Sun Dec 01 2019 08:45 pm

dwindling ever make matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law
    decides that he wants to go

Just out of curiousity, where does your daughter fit in with all
    of this?

Huh? I do not recall mentioning my daughter in relation to this
    rant. Please elaborate.

in this crazy world it could be his Sons husband? or not just saying.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ outwestbbs.com - the Outwest BBS
  • From Mortifis@VERT/ALLEYCAT to Nightfox on Mon Dec 2 11:19:38 2019

Sounds like a stressful situation. :( I'm sorry to hear you're going through this, and I hope your son-in-law doesn't become too much of a burden.

Thank you! And, ya, I f'd up, I meant step-son. duh! I speak like I code :-P

---
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to Mortifis on Mon Dec 2 14:46:08 2019
    By: Mortifis to Nightfox on Mon Dec 02 2019 06:19 am

Sounds like a stressful situation. :( I'm sorry to hear you're going through this, and I hope your son-in-law doesn't become too much of a
    Thank you! And, ya, I f'd up, I meant step-son. duh! I speak like I code :-P

Well that's a horse of a different color. Just throw both of them out. ;-) Of course I'm joking. Looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard plate. I'm divorced from the ex and kids for many years now. When I hear stories like yours it makes me relize how great being single is. I can do without any of the drama caused by wives and their families. I wish you luck and hope you can find peace in your life.

HusTler @ Havens BBS
    havens.synchro.net

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Mortifis on Mon Dec 2 05:43:55 2019

So, I got hurt at work 14 months ago and my income has been dwindling ever since, my life style was based on a good income but now is failing ... to ma matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law decides that he wants to go back to school so he quit his job and is moving in with us. He has been off work fo over a month and has no income, but he comes over to my place to eat, he lea a mess, eats enough for 3 people in one sitting then takes a huge plate home with him ... meanwhile, I go to get my supper and there are only crumbs and morsels left! Then my wife decided that he needed some spending money and handed over bill money, now my car payment is due and there isn't enough to make the payment. Everything is in my name so it will be my credit that get f**k'd. On top of that we have 2 cats and he has one cat. My wife says "I can't live with 3 cats, we have to get rid of ours so he can bring his". Th is where I put my foot down and said NFW! Now I am the bad guy. I am feeli that even though I am not able to drive semi-truck any longer, I may go back just so I have a place to live (in the truck) and leave this place for the t of them ... I wonder if I can run my servers from the truck again LOL

ok, continue on as though you didn't read this :-P

you wife is fucking retarded.
    your son in law is fucking retarded.

why is she siding with this guy? are they having an affair?

leave them both.

are you sure you cant drive truck anymore? what are you doing to do for money? ---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Denn on Mon Dec 2 20:57:55 2019
    By: Denn to Nightfox on Mon Dec 02 2019 01:15 am

By: Nightfox to Mortifis on Sun Dec 01 2019 08:45 pm

dwindling ever make matters worse, my 33 yr old son-in-law
    decides that he wants to go

Just out of curiousity, where does your daughter fit in with all
    of this?

Huh? I do not recall mentioning my daughter in relation to this
    rant. Please elaborate.

in this crazy world it could be his Sons husband? or not just saying.

his hypothetical son does not like to be referred in that terminology!
    he is binary pansexual.
    ---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to HusTler on Mon Dec 2 21:00:42 2019
    By: HusTler to Mortifis on Mon Dec 02 2019 09:46 am

Well that's a horse of a different color. Just throw both of them out. ;-) course I'm joking. Looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard plate. I'
    Well that's a horse of a different color. Just throw both of them out. ;-) course I'm joking. Looks like your stuck between a rock and a hard plate. I' divorced from the ex and kids for many years now. When I hear stories like yours it makes me relize how great being single is. I can do without any of drama caused by wives and their families. I wish you luck and hope you can f

yes, being single is great and he should kick them out.
    or atleast cut and run.
    ---