• WWE Raw Vs. WWE Smackdown

From The Millionaire@VERT/PARKAVE to All on Sat Dec 24 01:10:17 2011
    Do any of you people still watch WWE? If so, which one? Raw, Smackdown or
    both? Also, who is your favorite wrestler? Mine are Triple H and The Undertaker. I prefer Raw over Smackdown personally. But I watch both in
    general though.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place
    Surrey, B.C., Canada █ ♠ █

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Park Avenue Place - parkave.synchro.net
  • From Lothar Savage@VERT/THEWASTE to The Millionaire on Sun Dec 25 06:38:00 2011
    Re: WWE Raw Vs. WWE Smackdown
    By: The Millionaire to All on Fri Dec 23 2011 08:10 pm

Do any of you people still watch WWE? If so, which one? Raw, Smackdown or both? Also, who is your favorite wrestler? Mine are Triple H and The Undertaker. I prefer Raw over Smackdown personally. But I watch both in general though.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place

Hey, that's a weird coincidence because I just logged in here for the first time, went to the last message, and I also happen to be a wrestling fan. There are not very many of us and I seriously doubt that there are more on BBSs for some reason!

Anyways, I watch both Raw and Smackdown. I also watch TNA, which is horrible at times. I also love MMA. Raw is definitely better than Smackdown because all the interesting plot developments happen there, but Smackdown has more wrestling. There can be a week now and again that Smackdown ends up the better show because Raw can be painfully dumb at times. I also like Triple H and the Undertaker, but CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are good too. Dolph Ziggler is talented and shows promise as well. I bring them up because I don't think Triple H has many more matches in him, and Undertaker is probably going to retire in a year or so. They hardly ever wrestle currently, sometimes I think they are retired already!

Lothar Savage
    Berkeley, CA

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Wastelands BBS - wastelands-bbs.net - Keeping The Tradition Alive
  • From The Millionaire@VERT/PARKAVE to Lothar Savage on Sun Dec 25 18:52:47 2011
    By: Lothar Savage to The Millionaire on Sun Dec 25 2011 01:38 am

By: The Millionaire to All on Fri Dec 23 2011 08:10 pm

Do any of you people still watch WWE? If so, which one? Raw, Smackdown or both? Also, who is your favorite wrestler? Mine are Triple H and The Undertaker. I prefer Raw over Smackdown personally. But I watch both in general though.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place

Hey, that's a weird coincidence because I just logged in here for the first time, went to the last message, and I also happen to be a wrestling fan. The are not very many of us and I seriously doubt that there are more on BBSs fo some reason!

Anyways, I watch both Raw and Smackdown. I also watch TNA, which is horrible times. I also love MMA. Raw is definitely better than Smackdown because all interesting plot developments happen there, but Smackdown has more wrestling There can be a week now and again that Smackdown ends up the better show because Raw can be painfully dumb at times. I also like Triple H and the Undertaker, but CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are good too. Dolph Ziggler is talented and shows promise as well. I bring them up because I don't think Triple H has many more matches in him, and Undertaker is probably going to retire in a year or so. They hardly ever wrestle currently, sometimes I thin they are retired already!

Lothar Savage
    Berkeley, CA

Well Luther seeing as you are from the same place I was born, I can totally relate with you. Stephanie pops in once in a blue moon and now does Vince Supposedly to the scandal which I think was for the show only. Even if they both retire, they will still be my favorites though.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place

---
  • From Lothar Savage@VERT/THEWASTE to The Millionaire on Thu Dec 29 00:57:00 2011
    By: The Millionaire to Lothar Savage on Sun Dec 25 2011 01:52 pm

Well Luther seeing as you are from the same place I was born, I can totally relate with you. Stephanie pops in once in a blue moon and now does Vince Supposedly to the scandal which I think was for the show only. Even if they both retire, they will still be my favorites though.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place

Wow, you were born here? Another strange coincidence. Anyways, I am actually I huge wrestling fan in that I go to as many smaller independent wrestling shows as well, such as the smaller leagues ROH and PWG. Basically, I've been hooked on independent wrestling since ECW. At these shows I was able to meet and sometimes hang out with guys who are now up at the top of the WWE, like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. So of course, it is great to watch them on TV in the big league. I won't say anything bad about Triple H or Undertaker though, because they are both great. The match they had at the last Wrestlemania was incredible! Triple H is going to be in control of everything once Vince finally gives up the reigns. He is definitely still in control, Triple H's takeover was all storyline.

Lothar Savage
    Berkeley, CA

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Wastelands BBS - wastelands-bbs.net - Keeping The Tradition Alive
  • From The Millionaire@VERT/PARKAVE to Lothar Savage on Thu Dec 29 18:13:03 2011
    By: Lothar Savage to The Millionaire on Wed Dec 28 2011 07:57 pm

By: The Millionaire to Lothar Savage on Sun Dec 25 2011 01:52 pm

Well Luther seeing as you are from the same place I was born, I can total relate with you. Stephanie pops in once in a blue moon and now does Vince Supposedly to the scandal which I think was for the show only. Even if th both retire, they will still be my favorites though.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place

Wow, you were born here? Another strange coincidence. Anyways, I am actually huge wrestling fan in that I go to as many smaller independent wrestling sho as well, such as the smaller leagues ROH and PWG. Basically, I've been hooke on independent wrestling since ECW. At these shows I was able to meet and sometimes hang out with guys who are now up at the top of the WWE, like Dani Bryan and CM Punk. So of course, it is great to watch them on TV in the big league. I won't say anything bad about Triple H or Undertaker though, becaus they are both great. The match they had at the last Wrestlemania was incredible! Triple H is going to be in control of everything once Vince fina gives up the reigns. He is definitely still in control, Triple H's takeover all storyline.

Lothar Savage
    Berkeley, CA

Yup was born in San Mateo in Redwood City and lived in San Carlos. My mom and my sister and I left in 1965. I was still a baby then. My mom told me we
    lived close to San Fran.

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place

---