• New Tool and A Perfect Circle Album

From Maynard James@VERT/STARR to All on Mon Nov 11 22:04:35 2013
    A Perfect Circle has released one of their new songs called down and by, and it sounds really good! The Tool album is expected to be released in 2014! After years of waiting and wondering what was up with both bands. Maynard (singer for both bands) has finally released some information on the bands albums. They are known for being real secretive about their new album release dates and new songs. I am glad to be able to actually hear maynard sing anything. I wasn't expecting any new albums! I was happy with the material that was alread out there. Does anyone else like Maynard, Tool, And A Perfect Circle?
    I am a big fan of Maynard hense the name :P

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Solomon's Temple *telnet://wm.myftp.org
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Maynard James on Tue Nov 12 17:48:12 2013
    Re: New Tool and A Perfect Circle Album
    By: Maynard James to All on Mon Nov 11 2013 17:04:35

there. Does anyone else like Maynard, Tool, And A Perfect Circle?
    I am a big fan of Maynard hense the name :P

Absolutely love all of his work. There is nobody else that has
    had that innovative 3-beat rhythm work, as far as I know, within the past few centuries. Plus his lyrics dig right down into the reptillian basal core
    of your autonomic nervous system and make you think about the things that
    are truly important in life, the things that need to be changed in this
    world to make it a decent place. The imagery... beautiful and scary...
    He's one of the people that I would probably sell my soul in order to see
    in person; doesn't he own his own club in one of the bigger cities where
    he performs regularly to a private audience, as well?

-- Greetings, NSA, and best wishes

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron : telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023 : http:8080
  • From Maynard James@VERT/STARR to Khelair on Fri Nov 15 04:59:20 2013
    Re: Re: New Tool and A Perfect Circle Album
    By: Khelair to Maynard James on Tue Nov 12 2013 12:48 pm

I know a guy named Lesser Keys *looks at lesser keys* that has seen Maynard several times in person! Been to his shows up close. And got to taste Maynard's Wine, With Maynard...I got to go to a TOOL concert in 2005 with Lesser Keys. That was as close to him as I have ever been. I know Lesser Keys pretty well. Known him since the 7th grade. Some how he knows the guy who does their album artwork.
    All I know and care about is being able to see him in person one more time before he retires...

---
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Maynard James on Sat Nov 16 08:42:42 2013
    By: Maynard James to Khelair on Thu Nov 14 2013 23:59:20

All I know and care about is being able to see him in person one more time before he retires...

O shit.
    So very sorry about that. :|

-- Greetings, NSA, and best wishes

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron : telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023 : http:8080
  • From Mark Hofmann@VERT/TCP to Maynard James on Tue Nov 26 01:04:24 2013
    A Perfect Circle has released one of their new songs called down and by, and it sounds really good! The Tool album is expected to be released in 2014! After years of waiting and wondering what was up with both bands. Maynard (singer for both bands) has finally released some information on the bands albums. They are known for being real secretive about their new album release dates and new songs. I am glad to be able to actually hear maynard sing anything. I wasn't expecting any new albums! I was happy
    with the material that was alread out there. Does anyone else like
    Maynard, Tool, And A Perfect Circle? I am a big fan of Maynard hense the name :P

Yes, good tunes from all the above. I was actually listening to "By and Down" while I was reading your message. :)

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.50
    * Origin: http://www.weather-station.org * Bel Air, MD -USA (33:1/3.0)
    ■ Synchronet ■ curmudge.hopto.org
  • From Maynard James@VERT/STARR to Mark Hofmann on Thu Nov 28 11:13:44 2013
    By: Mark Hofmann to Maynard James on Mon Nov 25 2013 08:04 pm

That song gives me cold chills, also Humbling river by puscifer (sum of all them by them driven, *sacred geometry*

---