• What were your symptoms after the final covid vaccine dose?

From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to All on Sat Jun 19 12:30:37 2021
    POLL
    • What were your symptoms after the final covid vaccine dose?
    • 1) Soreness
    • 2) Tiredness
    • 3) Headache
    • 4) Fever
    • 5) Chills
    • 6) Other
    • 7) None
    •  
      You cannot vote on this poll.
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to all on Sat Jun 19 14:56:36 2021
    Re: What were your symptoms after the final covid vaccine dose?
    By: Nightfox to on Sat Jun 19 2021 12:30 pm

1: Soreness
    2: Tiredness
    3: Headache
    4: Fever
    5: Chills
    6: Other
    7: None

cancer
    ---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Arelor@VERT/PALANT to Nightfox on Sat Jun 19 18:56:22 2021

For the record, my father's symthoms were tiredness, headache, and pretending he was doing great.

--
    gopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalken

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL
  • From Nelgin@VERT/EOTLBBS to Nightfox on Sun Jun 20 07:43:49 2021
    Nightfox wrote:

Sore arm. Hurt to lift it but otherwise I was fine. I'm always tired anyway so it could or couldn't have been a symptom. :)

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to Nightfox on Sun Jun 20 10:37:16 2021

1: Soreness [3 60.00%] √

My arm hurt for about 24 hours. then all was well.

exact same thing with my first shot.

DaiTengu

... BACHELOR: A man who never makes the same mistake once.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to DaiTengu on Sun Jun 20 14:25:59 2021
    By: DaiTengu to Nightfox on Sun Jun 20 2021 10:37 am

1: Soreness [3 60.00%] √

My arm hurt for about 24 hours. then all was well.

exact same thing with my first shot.

DaiTengu

just wait and see what happens later.
    ---
  • From kf5qeo@VERT/KF5QEO to MRO on Sun Jun 20 15:38:24 2021
    By: MRO to all on Sat Jun 19 2021 02:56 pm

cancer
    That would be #6, other....

John Guillory
    KF5QEO/AE
    westlakegeek@yahoo.com
    john.guillory@kf5qeo.synchronetbbs.org

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Kf5qeo's Shack
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to MRO on Mon Jun 21 07:17:04 2021
    By: MRO to DaiTengu on Sun Jun 20 2021 02:25 pm

Yeah, not getting SARS-CoV-2 is the worst!

DaiTengu

... If it was a bet, you wouldn't take it.

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to DaiTengu on Mon Jun 21 09:37:32 2021
    By: DaiTengu to MRO on Mon Jun 21 2021 07:17 am

By: MRO to DaiTengu on Sun Jun 20 2021 02:25 pm

you dont know it will prevent you from getting it.
    you don't know what will happen to your body in the future after getting these shots.

1% of the people in my area that got covid died. probably many more had it than they have records of.

1%
    ---
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to MRO on Sun Jun 27 11:42:04 2021
    By: MRO to DaiTengu on Mon Jun 21 2021 09:37 am

you dont know it will prevent you from getting it.
    you don't know what will happen to your body in the future after getting these shots.

1% of the people in my area that got covid died. probably many more had it than they have records of.

I know some people in my area that got it. One person's mother died. I have a couple friends that said it was like a horrible flu, and they couldn't shake it, and to this day, months later, they still get winded just walking up a flight of stairs. Another friend hasn't been able to smell anything in almost 7 months.

The mRNA vaccinations have been in development for decades. The pandemic allowed companies to throw huge amounts of manpower and cash into their development and get them to a trial. The suspension that holds the mrna isn't anything that hasn't been injected into people for nearly 100 years, and your body is already full of various kinds of mRNA.

The J&J vaccination is a traditional vaccine, similar to the vaccination that eradicated smallpox, has nearly wiped out polio, and had regulated things like measles to the most idioic among us, until the world started creating better idiots.

So yeah, because I understand exactly what in these vaccinations and how they work, I had no qualms about getting my covid shot. not just for my own sake, but for those around me that may not be able to get vaccinated, too. Because I'm not a self-centered asshole.

Ok, I am a self-centered asshole, but not when it comes to important shit like public health.

DaiTengu

... But, He has not one redeeming vice.

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to DaiTengu on Sun Jun 27 21:33:54 2021
    By: DaiTengu to MRO on Sun Jun 27 2021 11:42 am

I know some people in my area that got it. One person's mother died. I have a couple friends that said it was like a horrible flu, and they couldn't shake it, and to this day, months later, they still get winded just walking up a flight of stairs. Another friend hasn't been able to smell anything in almost 7 months.

The mRNA vaccinations have been in development for decades. The pandemic

those same people probably couldnt go up a flight of stairs before without being out of breath. they were probably overweight.

and your guy who cant smell is probably full of shit. the loss of smell doesnt last that long.

So yeah, because I understand exactly what in these vaccinations and how they work, I had no qualms about getting my covid shot. not just for my own sake, but for those around me that may not be able to get vaccinated, too. Because I'm not a self-centered asshole.

you were brainwashed.
    this is experimental and if you believe a successsful vaccine can be cranked out in such a short time you have no sense.

you think you know exactly what is in these vaccinations and how they work, but you do not.
    ---
  • From Gamgee@VERT/PALANT to MRO on Mon Jun 28 07:27:00 2021
    MRO wrote to DaiTengu <=-

this is experimental and if you believe a successsful vaccine can
    be cranked out in such a short time you have no sense.

Or perhaps he actually understands science, and you're full of shit?

you think you know exactly what is in these vaccinations and how
    they work, but you do not.

But we are supposed to believe that you *DO* know all about them....

Go play in traffic.

... Some people are born stupid, others work to acquire it.
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    ■ Synchronet ■ Palantir BBS * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to MRO on Mon Jun 28 08:17:31 2021
    By: MRO to DaiTengu on Sun Jun 27 2021 09:33 pm

those same people probably couldnt go up a flight of stairs before without being out of breath. they were probably overweight.

They are not. In fact, one of them used to run marathons and, nearly 6 months later, she laments the fact that she can't keep up with her 12 year old son.

and your guy who cant smell is probably full of shit. the loss of smell doesnt last that long.

In a few people it does. His doctor says it should come back eventually. He doesn't seem to have any other long-term issues.

you were brainwashed.
    this is experimental and if you believe a successsful vaccine can be cranked out in such a short time you have no sense.

Or, what my theory presupposes is, maybe you're brainwashed?
    You want so badly to feel like you have everything figured out and that you're in control of things. You want to make sense of the chaos that is life, so you believe ridiculous stories even when there's overwhelming evidence that supports the contrary.

you think you know exactly what is in these vaccinations and how they work, but you do not. ---

I'm not normally one to say "I know you are, but what am I?", but it's really starting to seem like you're projecting here. You think everyone is lying and full of shit because you, yourself are full of shit. You think people don't understand things because you don't.

There are huge databases full of research papers that are publicly available. It's simple to find papers about mRNA vaccinations going back to the 1990's at least (I just ran a quick search for one, and found one from 1995 "Characterization of a Messenger RNA Polynucleotide Vaccine Vector" from the American Association for Cancer Research)

So, either these vaccinations are safe and effective against a deadly pandemic, or every single government on this planet got together and said "let's invent something to keep the populace in check" and they all agreed on it, and have managed to keep it secret. Every government. Iran, Russia, Germany, Norway, the USA, Brazil, China, Japan, South Africa, Rwanda... You know, the countries that can barely agree on anything on any normal day, decided to invent a global pandemic.

Any way, I'm done with this. If you want to bury your head up Alex Jones' ample posterior, that's your choice. Remember that he's only making this shit up because it's making him rich.

DaiTengu

... I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it.

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to DaiTengu on Mon Jun 28 09:24:43 2021
    By: DaiTengu to MRO on Mon Jun 28 2021 08:17 am

They are not. In fact, one of them used to run marathons and, nearly 6 months later, she laments the fact that she can't keep up with her 12 year old son.

sure they are. sure they are.

you were brainwashed.

Or, what my theory presupposes is, maybe you're brainwashed?

these vaccines are infact experimental. that is what it is.

You want so badly to feel like you have everything figured out and that you're in control of things. You want to make sense of the chaos that is life, so you believe ridiculous stories even when there's overwhelming evidence that supports the contrary.

nope i dont need to be in control and i feel that our medical knowledge and scientific knowledge is backward and pathetic.

I'm not normally one to say "I know you are, but what am I?", but it's really starting to seem like you're projecting here. You think everyone is lying and full of shit because you, yourself are full of shit. You think people don't understand things because you don't.

i dont think you are lying. i think you're a brainwashed idiot. also you are claiming to know as much as virologists just because you can use google search.

There are huge databases full of research papers that are publicly available. It's simple to find papers about mRNA vaccinations going back to the 1990's at least (I just ran a quick search for one, and found one from 1995 "Characterization of a Messenger RNA Polynucleotide Vaccine Vector" from the American Association for Cancer Research)

i aint talking about that shit. i'm talking about the covid 19 vaccines.

pandemic, or every single government on this planet got together and said "let's invent something to keep the populace in check" and they all agreed on it, and have managed to keep it secret. Every government. Iran, Russia, Germany, Norway, the USA, Brazil, China, Japan, South Africa, Rwanda... You know, the countries that can barely agree on anything on any normal day, decided to invent a global pandemic.

i think people were fucking around where they shouldnt have been and the virus got out and it spread all over the world. evidence shows this is what happened.

Any way, I'm done with this. If you want to bury your head up Alex Jones' ample posterior, that's your choice. Remember that he's only making this shit up because it's making him rich.

sorry i never saw one of his shows. maybe he's so rich because he's living rent free in your head.

turn off cnn and grow a brain.
    ---