• M1 Carbine

From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MOONDOG on Thu May 28 18:38:00 2020
    Fulton Armory and Inland Manufacturing build new production M1 carbines

Are they the original calibre (.30)? A few years back, someone was
    producing M1 carbine replicas that were chambered in .22 rather than .30.

* SLMR 2.1a * Love me tender / love me sweet / push me out at 12,000 ft

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP
  • From Moondog@VERT/CAVEBBS to Dumas Walker on Fri May 29 19:35:00 2020
    Re: M1 Carbine
    By: Dumas Walker to MOONDOG on Thu May 28 2020 02:38 pm

Fulton Armory and Inland Manufacturing build new production M1 carbines

Are they the original calibre (.30)? A few years back, someone was producing M1 carbine replicas that were chambered in .22 rather than .30.

* SLMR 2.1a * Love me tender / love me sweet / push me out at 12,000 ft

They are true .30 carbine models. The Inlands for sure are patterned on the 1945 revised design, with easily adjustable sights. No guessing or applying Kentucky windage to guess where the gun is hitting. Dulron also makes M1 Garands and M1A/M14 rifles in standard and in national match models. They
    also deal with AR-15 parts, both new and retro designs. If you want to build
    a range gun copy of a period correct M16, M16A1, A2 or M4, they have parts.

Brownells also has a line of retro parts for those looking to buy or build a period specific AR.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Cave BBS - Since 1992 - cavebbs.homeip.net
  • From Dumas Walker@VERT/CAPCITY2 to MOONDOG on Sat May 30 14:10:00 2020
    They are true .30 carbine models. The Inlands for sure are patterned on the 1945 revised design, with easily adjustable sights. No guessing or applying Kentucky windage to guess where the gun is hitting. Dulron also makes M1 Garands and M1A/M14 rifles in standard and in national match models. They

That is good knowledge to have. Thanks!

* SLMR 2.1a * "Bother," said Pooh, as he torched the forest.....

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ CAPCITY2 * capcity2.synchro.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/Rlogin/HTTP