• Online Doors Made Easy

From Patch@VERT/R2LOTW to All on Sun Apr 24 14:42:08 2016
    I wanted to drop a line to thank the person that suggested the use of, and the good people at BBSLink.net for the ease of installation and use of classic BBS doors that helped to make my system so popular.

Getting used to the new software, even after reading through the documentation and using the Wiki is still an uphill challenge for me. With the help of my peers and the dedication of the SysOp at BBSLink ... this is become more and more a reality.

A hearty THANK YOU!!!

-Patch

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ R2LOTW - Reliving The Past - r2lotw.synchro.net - 24/7 - Games, Files, Messages
  • From Denn Gray@VERT/OUTWEST to Patch on Mon Apr 25 14:56:55 2016
    Re: Online Doors Made Easy
    By: Patch to All on Sun Apr 24 2016 10:42 am

I wanted to drop a line to thank the person that suggested the use of, and t good people at BBSLink.net for the ease of installation and use of classic B doors that helped to make my system so popular.

You're Welcome, I have been using BBSLink for some time now and love the fact that multi BBS's are connected through BBSLink.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Outwest BBS - outwestbbs.com - DOORS - Files -Dove-Net
  • From Patch@VERT/R2LOTW to Denn Gray on Mon Apr 25 21:08:29 2016
    Re: Online Doors Made Easy
    By: Denn Gray to Patch on Mon Apr 25 2016 10:56 am

You're Welcome, I have been using BBSLink for some time now and love the fact that multi BBS's are connected through BBSLink.

No promises yet, but John Daily is going to get me all of the registered doors of his that I used to run, and will want to work with BBSList to see if we can host them there.

Stay tuned, will let everyone know as soon as we break ground with it.

-Patch

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ R2LOTW - Reliving The Past - r2lotw.synchro.net - 24/7 - Games, Files, Messages.