• 32 Bit C++ Compiler Needed

From Kopanijin@VERT/KASARA to All on Thu Dec 1 19:35:05 2016
    I'd like to start (all over again) programming for dos. Does anyone know a good compiler to use? needs to be small and fit on a floppy or two. If anyone can point to a download link I'd be very grateful.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Kasara BBS - kasara.online
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Kopanijin on Fri Dec 2 02:12:14 2016
    Re: 32 Bit C++ Compiler Needed
    By: Kopanijin to All on Thu Dec 01 2016 02:35 pm

I'd like to start (all over again) programming for dos. Does anyone know a good compiler to use? needs to be small and fit on a floppy or two. If anyone can point to a download link I'd be very grateful.

It sounds like you want a 16-bit compiler (MS-DOS is a 16-bit OS). ftp://vert.synchro.net/main/prog/msvc15.zip <- Microsoft's last 16-bit C/C++ compiler.
    ftp://vert.synchro.net/main/prog/bc31.zip <- Borland's 16-bit C/C++ compiler (there are newer versions than this)
    ftp://vert.synchro.net/main/prog/bcc55.exe <- Borland's 32-bit C/C++ compiler

To get the latest Borland/Embarcadero 32-bit C/C++ compiler: http://forms.embarcadero.com/BCC32CompilerDownload

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #21:
    The first commericial sale of Synchronet was to Las Vegas Playground BBS (1992).
    Norco, CA WX: 53.4°F, 82.0% humidity, 1 mph SSE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net