• Book of Enoch

From Loving Sock@VERT/TINFOIL to All on Sun Jan 16 17:02:34 2011
    I was just wondering if anybody might have any information on why some of the dead sea scrolls such as the 'Book of Enoch' might have been officially ruled out by so many different versions of the Bible and what implications these extra-biblical texts (that were so obviously biblical in nature) might have for current religions based upon their supersets. Obviously there are large amounts of knowledge that were based in scientific observation in those such as the BoE; my guess would be that some of these were removed from official biblical versions such as KJV & NKJV due to the catholic and other power-hungry religious entities wanting to formulate their own view of science and to hold the power strictly in the form of blind faith.
    Is anybody else around here familiar with this and any other dead sea scrolls that I may not have heard of in the same general category? I'm always looking for more to research (as well as to add to my fledgeling system).
    TIA

-Damon

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron - bismaninfo.hopto.org - Conspiracy Central