• The Drawn Conclusion!!

From Doubleman@VERT to All on Sun Apr 29 06:06:52 2012
    I opened a website on the topic of a glasshouse proverb for matters concerning. Please read and comment at http://www.simplesite.com/mathmaseus.

It is strange to me to have the answers. I thought greatly about it, and only prove it a concern of Irishman over matters in psychiatry and sight of God.

Let's have this out. I am the one who claims correctly in Boynton Beach, FL to be Christ.

I need some identification handled by those who are willing. If you succeed in this, I shall accept you as a user to my BBS for further discussion. I have a secret.

-_Doubleman

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Doubleman on Sun Apr 29 13:16:04 2012
    Re: The Drawn Conclusion!!
    By: Doubleman to All on Sun Apr 29 2012 02:06 am

It is strange to me to have the answers.

yeah, whatever. you still couldnt answer why you, who claim to get god, the devil and an irishman couldnt come up with your electric bill.

Let's have this out. I am the one who claims correctly in Boynton Beach, FL to be Christ.

christ died a long time ago, sorry!

I need some identification handled by those who are willing. If you succeed in this, I shall accept you as a user to my BBS for further discussion. I have a secret.

let me guess.. the secret is you are crazy!

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Doubleman@VERT to Mro on Tue May 1 02:03:03 2012
    By: Mro to Doubleman on Sun Apr 29 2012 09:16 am

No. In fact, the answer was all along known to women hasn't made for easier life to take carefully a day. If the sun shall shine, let it prove to be the concern. Abit of environmental analysis for continued growth in humanity never was wrong. I would just say it took someone to know it reality. Maybe someday, you has practiced students of scholarship take more easily to the concrete world. You see a man their who is I, has found it all possible to concrete thinking a glasshouse proverb. Where, I ask, does your fate lye?

-_Doubleman

PS. If this makes no sense to you, I would still take all bets it did. Try http://www.simplesite.com/mathmaseus

---
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Doubleman on Wed May 2 03:14:55 2012
    By: Doubleman to Mro on Mon Apr 30 2012 10:03 pm

By: Mro to Doubleman on Sun Apr 29 2012 09:16 am

No. In fact, the answer was all along known to women hasn't made for easier life to take carefully a day. If the sun shall shine, let it prove to be
    the concern. Abit of environmental analysis for continued growth in

you're crazy.

easily to the concrete world. You see a man their who is I, has found it
    all possible to concrete thinking a glasshouse proverb. Where, I ask, does your fate lye?

probably better than you.

again... if you are god and the devil and an irishman, why can you not pay your bills?

the only conclusion is that you are NOT god, and you are just some crazy fucker on the internet.

---
  • From Doubleman@VERT to Mro on Wed May 2 06:49:53 2012
    By: Mro to Doubleman on Tue May 01 2012 11:14 pm

Dear Mro,

I was inflicted with schizophrenia at 21 years old. I lost my job and girlfriend. However, today I do understand to see God and my practioners explain it to me differently life. It is no longer that I am difficult or wrong, but instead am one enlightened. I believe, Mro, to have thinked through the use of a terminal emulator and machinery.

Doubleman
    http://www.simplesite.com/mathmaseus

Visit my web page for a summary on these matters found convincing evidence of fact.

---
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Doubleman on Thu May 3 00:56:35 2012
    By: Doubleman to Mro on Wed May 02 2012 02:49 am

Dear Mro,

I was inflicted with schizophrenia at 21 years old. I lost my job and girlfriend. However, today I do understand to see God and my practioners explain it to me differently life. It is no longer that I am difficult or wrong, but instead am one enlightened. I believe, Mro, to have thinked through the use of a terminal emulator and machinery.

okay before you said YOU WERE god and the devil. now you are saying you see him.

i think the problem is you are nuts and not even in an interesting way.
    you are crazy in a way that is boring that makes people ignore you and move on.

http://www.simplesite.com/mathmaseus

Visit my web page for a summary on these matters found convincing evidence of fact.

i looked at 'your web page'. it's a piece of shit.
    dont write anymore.

---
  • From Mindless Automaton@VERT/ELDRITCH to Mro on Thu May 3 03:13:17 2012
    On 05/02/2012 09:56 PM, Mro wrote:
    By: Doubleman to Mro on Wed May 02 2012 02:49 am

> Dear Mro,

> I was inflicted with schizophrenia at 21 years old. I lost my job and
    > girlfriend. However, today I do understand to see God and my practioners
    > explain it to me differently life. It is no longer that I am difficult or
    > wrong, but instead am one enlightened. I believe, Mro, to have thinked
    > through the use of a terminal emulator and machinery.

okay before you said YOU WERE god and the devil. now you are saying you see him.

well he is Doubleman. Maybe even Tripleman..

-Mindless Automaton
    ---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Eldritch Clockwork BBS - eldritch.darktech.org