• Brickyard 400

From Ryedawg@VERT to All on Sun Jul 25 20:12:02 2010
    Is anyone as happy as I am that Juan Montoya crashed and finished 32nd when they were touting all weekend how he's the guy to beat.

Hahahahaha. Montoya you suck!

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Ryedawg on Mon Jul 26 22:00:21 2010
    Is anyone as happy as I am that Juan Montoya crashed and finished 32nd when they were touting all weekend how he's the guy to beat.

Hahahahaha. Montoya you suck!

---
    ├╛ Synchronet ├╛ Vertrauen ├╛ Home of Synchronet ├╛ telnet://vert.synchro.net

I am just glad that i am able to see the BrickYard 400 this year as
    i do every year. Since the birth of the brickyard 400 i remember being their to watch Dale Earnhart race on the legendary race track. As to what you said above, as long my driver Robby Gordon does well, or somehow pulls out a win at the brickyard that i be really happy and excited. For now though i just waiting to see the big race and enjoy every minute of it.

chris

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com
  • From John Guillory@VERT/MAINLINE to Ryedawg on Tue Jul 27 20:57:16 2010
    Re: Brickyard 400
    By: Ryedawg to All on Sun Jul 25 2010 04:12 pm

Don't know the guy, but it could have been that all-woman team, I wouldn't have minded that one crashing... Or how about the pace car.... Now that'd be cool if the pace car was to hit the side and expload! Or maybe if the pace car driver was drunk and he started off burning rubber getting away from the other cars, slamming on the brakes and doing a 180 degree spin-out then driving straight into the race cars... Now that'd make Nascar some money!

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roach Guts - roachguts.com
  • From John Guillory@VERT/MAINLINE to cogniben77 on Tue Jul 27 21:10:35 2010
    Re: Re: Brickyard 400
    By: cogniben77 to Ryedawg on Mon Jul 26 2010 06:00 pm

I am just glad that i am able to see the BrickYard 400 this year a i do every year. Since the birth of the brickyard 400 i remember being thei
    I want to see them race from the tip of Florida to Washington state!

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roach Guts - roachguts.com