• Bbs Software.....

From MIKE POWELL@21:4/10 to SPECTRE on Mon Dec 9 23:02:00 2019
    │I'm somewhat intrigued as to, what software anyone was using er 30 odd years │ago and why you decided to swap it out in favour of something more modern? Did │you run the whole time and evolve, did you come back to it, and something new │looked all bright and shiny?
    └─[S=>A]

I still am running it. :D I started running GT Power in early 1989. This board still runs that software. Sometime about 12 years ago, I added a "sister" board running Synchronet. Back then, I only offered the web
    interface and qwk via ftp to the public, while telnet and dial-up traffic
    still went to this system.

Eventually, in order to keep up with advanced in tosser software and other things, the synchronet system became the "main" system, but the GT Power
    system is still reachable via telnet and dial-up.

I added a Magicka system just for the fun of it, mostly because it was something new that someone was working on in their spare time and I thought
    it would be neat to support it. Working with Magicka and, to some extent, Synchronet has helped me learn more about my operating system, compiling programs, reading code, and other things I would not have learned.

##Mmr 2.61ß. !link S 12-09-19 6:21
    ---
    ■ BgNet 1.0ß12 ≈ FSX * Moe's Tavern * 1-502-875-8938 * moetiki.ddns.net:27
    * Origin: fsxNet FTN<>QWK Gateway (21:4/10)