• Lost in Space Season 2

From Datalus@21:4/120 to All on Wed Dec 25 18:52:56 2019
    Merry Christmas everyone. I think netflix made a bobo just watch 10 episode's of lost in space season 2 dont remember them show all episode's of season 1
    at 1 time oops! Thats okay I watched them all last night not bad would have like to see a little more of episode 1 s2 like how they got to the planet but over all I liked it!
    Thxs Datalus

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Deep Space Gateway Crystal River Florida (21:4/120)
  • From Phoobar@21:2/147 to Datalus on Wed Dec 25 20:30:59 2019
    Thats okay I watched them all last
    night not bad would have like to see a little more of episode 1 s2 like how they got to the planet but over all I liked it!

Watched the original episodes from the 60's last year...then watched the
    newest version on Netflix soon afterwards. Other than the special effects
    being first rate...liked the newest version NOT being the Dr, Smith hour.

Personally...I would've thrown Smith into the air lock & applaud when he
    floats away. In the newest version...would've left Smith on the planet...especially when you consider that neither the robot nor Smith were
    in the original pilot from the 60's. The version by Filmrise has this pilot between seasons 1 & 2. It's also available on You Tube.

You will also want to check out an unaired pilot on You Tube called "The Robinsons".

Phoobar/ACME BBS-Member of fsxNet/WWIVNet/SciNet.

* Origin: ACME BBS-I taut I taw a puddy tat! (21:2/147)
  • From Grease@21:4/10 to Datalus on Thu Dec 26 16:56:00 2019
    Re: Lost in Space Season 2
    By: Datalus to All on Wed Dec 25 2019 01:52 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. I think netflix made a bobo just watch 10 episode's of lost in space season 2 dont remember them show all episode's

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have not seen any LIS. Well, except for the originals as a kid.

Grease
    darkmatt.synchro.net

... Men will sooner surrender their rights than their customs.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Dark Matter BBS <<>> darkmatt.synchro.net <<>> Howdy from Texas!
    * Origin: fsxNet FTN<>QWK Gateway (21:4/10)
  • From Vk3jed@21:1/109 to Grease on Fri Dec 27 15:37:00 2019
    On 12-26-19 11:56, Grease wrote to Datalus <=-

Re: Lost in Space Season 2
    By: Datalus to All on Wed Dec 25 2019 01:52 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. I think netflix made a bobo just watch 10 episode's of lost in space season 2 dont remember them show all episode's

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have not seen any LIS. Well, except
    for the originals as a kid.

Yeah, must binge on LIS. :D

... If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
    === MultiMail/Win v0.51
    --- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
    * Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (21:1/109)
  • From Captain Obvious@21:1/157 to Datalus on Fri Dec 27 02:27:35 2019
    On 25 Dec 2019, Datalus said the following...

Merry Christmas everyone. I think netflix made a bobo just watch 10 episode's of lost in space season 2 dont remember them show all

My daughter was watching it last night. Will have to take a look at some
    point. Don't even remember if I finished season 1 now. I may have to go back and rewatch it as well.

-=>Richard Miles<=-
    -=>Captain Obvious<=-
    -=>bbs.shadowscope.com<=-

* Origin: * Shadowscope BBS * (21:1/157)
  • From Dr. What@1:275/89 to Phoobar on Fri Dec 27 22:54:00 2019
    Phoobar wrote to Datalus <=-

You will also want to check out an unaired pilot on You Tube called
    "The Robinsons".

I forgot all about that. I just rewatched them. It could have been so much better than the Netflix junk (sorry, but I didn't like much about the Netflix Lost in Space).

--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    * Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS bbs.dmine.net:24 1:275/89 (1:275/89)
  • From Avon@21:1/101 to Datalus on Mon Dec 30 20:30:39 2019
    On 25 Dec 2019 at 01:52p, Datalus pondered and said...
    Merry Christmas everyone. I think netflix made a bobo just watch 10 episode's of lost in space season 2 dont remember them show all
    episode's of season 1 at 1 time oops! Thats okay I watched them all last night not bad would have like to see a little more of episode 1 s2 like how they got to the planet but over all I liked it!

Watching this now... up to episode 8 of 10 in season two. It's OK, not quite where I thought they would take the story etc. but hey that's the writers prerogative I guess. There's less dealing with aliens and more dealing with interpersonal dramas between crew and wider shipmates than I would personally like to see. I'll keep watching :)

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Lupine Furmen@21:4/102 to Dr. What on Mon Dec 30 02:08:11 2019
    You will also want to check out an unaired pilot on You Tube called "The Robinsons".

I forgot all about that. I just rewatched them. It could have been so much better than the Netflix junk (sorry, but I didn't like much about
    the Netflix Lost in Space).

I looked and what I found for "The Robinsons" was missing parts of it. If someone can share a link to the complete archive that would be great.

I have been REALLY enjoying the new Netflix series and can't wait for the
    next season.
    ---

-Dallas Vinson

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A38 2018/01/01 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Before the Web (21:4/102)
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@21:4/122 to Grease on Sun Dec 29 13:44:00 2019
    Grease wrote to Datalus <=-

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have not seen any LIS. Well, except
    for the originals as a kid.

We took the kids ziplining up in the woods near Russian River, CA, then horseback riding along the coast. We give them an experience present every year, because we got sick of buying stuff that gets forgotten.

Got home last night, settled down with the dog and a blanket, turned on
    season 2 episode 1, and fell asleep during the opening credits and recap. Dang!

... Magnify the most difficult details
    --- MultiMail/XT v0.52
    * Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org (21:4/122)
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@21:4/122 to Dr. What on Sun Dec 29 13:45:00 2019
    Dr. What wrote to Phoobar <=-

I forgot all about that. I just rewatched them. It could have been so much better than the Netflix junk (sorry, but I didn't like much about
    the Netflix Lost in Space).

I hope TVLand has the original on - I want to see the land of the druggie teenagers episode and the episode where a giant carrot attacks the Jupiter

... Look at the order in which you do things
    --- MultiMail/XT v0.52
    * Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org (21:4/122)
  • From Ruben Figueroa@21:5/100 to Avon on Mon Dec 30 15:08:42 2019
    Merry Christmas everyone. I think netflix made a bobo just watch 10 episode's of lost in space season 2 dont remember them show all episode's of season 1 at 1 time oops! Thats okay I watched them all
    last
    night not bad would have like to see a little more of episode 1 s2 like how they got to the planet but over all I liked it!

Watching this now... up to episode 8 of 10 in season two. It's OK, not quite where I thought they would take the story etc. but hey that's the writers prerogative I guess. There's less dealing with aliens and more dealing with interpersonal dramas between crew and wider shipmates than I would
    personally
    like to see. I'll keep watching :)

Don't spill too many beans as I just started watching season 2 of that
    series.
    --- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v7.0
    * Origin: WildCat Prison BBS, Mesquite, Tx (21:5/100)
  • From Ruben Figueroa@21:5/100 to Poindexter Fortran on Mon Dec 30 15:15:10 2019
    We took the kids ziplining up in the woods near Russian River, CA, then horseback riding along the coast. We give them an experience present every year, because we got sick of buying stuff that gets forgotten.

Got home last night, settled down with the dog and a blanket, turned on season 2 episode 1, and fell asleep during the opening credits and recap. Dang!

I do that frequently...don't ya just hate that? One advantage of
    getting old for me is sleeping at drop of a hat wherever I am sitting. Hopefully never while I am driving.
  • From Avon@21:1/101 to Ruben Figueroa on Tue Dec 31 15:52:09 2019
    On 30 Dec 2019 at 10:08a, Ruben Figueroa pondered and said...

Don't spill too many beans as I just started watching season 2 of that series.

For sure :) My lips are sealed now.

BTW can you please send me a test netmail to 21:1/101 as I'm just checking
    HPT is routing netmails from NETs correctly. I'll reply to you when I get it. If you can post here when you send it to me that would be grand.

I'm flicking you an email also on an unrelated thingy too :)

Best, Paul

* Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Ruben Figueroa@21:5/100 to Avon on Tue Dec 31 13:49:02 2019
    For sure :) My lips are sealed now.

BTW can you please send me a test netmail to 21:1/101 as I'm just checking HPT is routing netmails from NETs correctly. I'll reply to you when I get
    it.
    If you can post here when you send it to me that would be grand.

I'm flicking you an email also on an unrelated thingy too :)

Best, Paul

Netmail posted.

Happy New Year!