• Packet Cake

From Spectre@21:3/101 to Vk3jed on Wed Jan 15 05:13:00 2020
    Hey there, been a while since I went over this ground. I might have ìmentioned
    it before, its not the first time I've found it apparently. But I ìcame across
    an AppleII Packet Radio v2.0, TNC interface. Put together by some ìFabio Viviani. If that helps you get your II mobile again. Requires a SSC ìwhich. They can be had around out there for about $15... I may be close to ìhaving one of my "other" serial cards work, but they probably aren't going to ìwork with this.

Spec

--- SuperBBS v1.17-3 (Eval)
    * Origin: (21:3/101)
  • From Spectre@21:3/101 to Vk3jed on Wed Jan 15 05:13:00 2020
    Hey there, been a while since I went over this ground. I might have mentioned it before, its not the first time I've found it apparently. But I came across an AppleII Packet Radio v2.0, TNC interface. Put together by some Fabio Viviani. If that helps you get your II mobile again. Requires a SSC which. They can be had around out there for about $15... I may be close to having one
    of my "other" serial cards work, but they probably aren't going to work with this.

Spec

--- SuperBBS v1.17-3 (Eval)
    * Origin: (21:3/101)
  • From Vk3jed@21:1/109 to Spectre on Wed Jan 15 16:30:00 2020
    On 01-15-20 00:13, Spectre wrote to Vk3jed <=-

Hey there, been a while since I went over this ground. I might have mentioned it before, its not the first time I've found it apparently.
    But I came across an AppleII Packet Radio v2.0, TNC interface. Put together by some Fabio Viviani. If that helps you get your II mobile again. Requires a SSC which. They can be had around out there for
    about $15... I may be close to having one of my "other" serial cards work, but they probably aren't going to work with this.

Hmm, and a 12V PSU? ;) A large system to run mobile, though certainly possible these days. :) I'll have to start looking again on eBay for a SSC. Whenever I've looked, there hasn't been much around. :(

... SENILE.COM found...Out of Memory...
    === MultiMail/Win v0.51
    --- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
    * Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (21:1/109)