• Re: US Political "issues"

From Argos@21:1/203 to Weatherman on Wed Jan 22 13:41:55 2020

What's wrong with the US now...? Other than the obvious political bickering, things seem to be going pretty smoothly, to me. I
    certainly can't complain about the economy or the stock market.

I will not take a position of Left or Right here ... Although my personal
    views are in fact Very Right Leaning -

The temperature in the US politics right now is heartbreaking. The Media fueled this and the division in the US over this is overwhelmingly sad. Just yesterday in Orlando Florida a construction worker killed his best friend and coworker over a political opinion. WTF? ....

In my opinion only ... and just my opinion .... Everyone on this earth
    bleeds this same color - RED - which makes us all the same in one way or another. We all have views, and this should be respected as such. Agree to disagree OK, But, Extremism must and needs to be eliminated.

Politics - Poli (Meaning Many) - Tics (Meaning Blood Sucking Vermin)

The US was forged on the backs of all walks of life ... period. We have a forged constitution that I personally served and fought for in the US Navy, that gives everyone in the US that ability to enjoy and prosper from this
    very constitution. It also gives them the right to speak openly with fear of recourse. However it does not omit accountability under the laws.

Respect your fellow persons (everyone)..... Do not judge by a person skin
    color or faith, if any..... and for the love of anything, respect all
    wildlife and the environment. We all have to live on this Earth!

Soap Box Over ..

Things have never been better in the US in my lifetime.. No complaints here.

- Mark

Mark, I totally agree .. the US Economy has never been better since the
    Regan Days ... People are working, Jobs are plentiful....

~ IMO - For God and Country

---

Rocket Town BBS - Telnet: rtbbs.ddns.net
    fsxNET: 21:1/203 FidoNET:1:135/383 - Titusville, FL. NASA SPACE Coast

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Rocket Town BBS (21:1/203)
  • From Oli@21:1/151 to Argos on Wed Jan 22 21:57:53 2020

22 Jan 20 08:41, you wrote to Weatherman:

I will not take a position of Left or Right here ... Although my
    personal views are in fact Very Right Leaning -

The temperature in the US politics right now is heartbreaking.
    The Media fueled this and the division in the US over this is overwhelmingly sad. Just yesterday in Orlando Florida a
    construction worker killed his best friend and coworker over a
    political opinion. WTF? ....

and now several pro trump media are using this story for more political propaganda ...

* Origin: 🌈 (21:1/151)
  • From Weatherman@21:1/132 to Argos on Thu Jan 23 02:01:01 2020

The temperature in the US politics right now is heartbreaking. The Media fueled this and the division in the US over this is overwhelmingly sad.
    Just yesterday in Orlando Florida a construction worker killed his best friend and coworker over a political opinion. WTF? ....

The media has been the problem all along. People need to stop watching the news and get facts from the source. The media is without a doubt the enemy which has been trying to create tension, problems, and stories that simply don't exist. These same news outlets are run by some VERY rich people with their own agenda and it isn't for the people.

The US was forged on the backs of all walks of life ... period. We have a forged constitution that I personally served and fought for in the US
    Navy, that gives everyone in the US that ability to enjoy and prosper from this very constitution. It also gives them the right to speak openly with fear of recourse. However it does not omit accountability under the laws.

Thanks for your service!

Mark, I totally agree .. the US Economy has never been better since the Regan Days ... People are working, Jobs are plentiful....

Even better than the Reagan days... It is without a doubt a breath of fresh air after all the previous do nothing career politicians.

- Mark

--- WWIVToss v.1.52
    * Origin: http://www.weather-station.org * Bel Air, MD -USA (21:1/132.0)