• Strange

From Spectre@21:3/101 to All on Mon Aug 10 00:53:00 2020
    I don't consider myself to be a particularly religious man, certainly not in ìthe church context at least anyways. But I find it strange, that I'm driving ìthe video setup down at the church. And I'm logged into a BBS called The ìLower Planes... <chuckle>... Got a couple of odd looks when I logged in while ìthere and the "pastor" wanders past behind me and does a double take at whats ìon the screen ;)

I don't mind doing the video gives me something to do, which I've not had for ìa while. It does have drawbacks in there's many fingers in the pie trying to ìget you to do it this way or that. So if you're happy enough with the setup ìthey still want to change things each in turn as they stick their nose in. ìOn the other hand I've probably learnt more about streaming video and how to ìdo it via FB than I would ever have..

Its a work in progress, and depsite the poking about by others, its been ìgetting the thumbs up so, while I'm living and learning, things ought to ìcontinue getting better for a while as I get more competent driving OBS ìStudio.

Spec

*** THE READER V4.50 [freeware]
    --- SuperBBS v1.17-3 (Eval)
    * Origin: Scrawled in haste at The Lower Planes (21:3/101)