• Part four of Back to the BBS premieres Thursday!

From hyjinx@21:1/158 to All on Tue Apr 13 13:24:13 2021
    Hi all!

I am premiereing part four of Back to the BBS on Thursday US time. The entire episode is on BBS server software. Including interviews with Rob Swindell of Synchronet, Larry Hedman of Image 3.0, Bryan Ashby of Enigma 1/2 and Ozz Nizon of Legacy/X. Whilst Daniel Kelly, Shooter Jennings and Chris Eldridge have some insights into the whys and wherefores of running your own BBS.

As usual, the premiere is live. A growing number of people 'tune in' to be in the live chat, it would be great to have you along for the fun, if you can make it.

Premiere is at 13:30 PST / 21:30 UK Time, Thursday 15th April.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/Po7afzVSaQs

Cheers!
    Hyjinx // Alistair

Cheers,
    hyjinx // youtube.com/alsgeeklab

/ Check out the all-new BBS documentary today!: \
    \ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLop3s1hMlSJKXqmuFjK7gbJh2WAyllTTY /

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/12/04 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: thE qUAntUm wOrmhOlE, rAmsgAtE, uK. bbs.erb.pw (21:1/158)
  • From paulie420@21:2/150 to hyjinx on Tue Apr 13 07:23:26 2021
    Hi all!

I am premiereing part four of Back to the BBS on Thursday US time. The entire episode is on BBS server software. Including interviews with Rob Swindell of Synchronet, Larry Hedman of Image 3.0, Bryan Ashby of Enigma 1/2 and Ozz Nizon of Legacy/X. Whilst Daniel Kelly, Shooter Jennings and Chris Eldridge have some insights into the whys and wherefores of
    running your own BBS.

As usual, the premiere is live. A growing number of people 'tune in' to
    be in the live chat, it would be great to have you along for the fun, if you can make it.

Premiere is at 13:30 PST / 21:30 UK Time, Thursday 15th April.

Here's the link: https://youtu.be/Po7afzVSaQs

Cheers!
    Hyjinx // Alistair

Awesome... I'm all signed up, and I'll get the ANSI modifed to reflect the website and time; 2o has been enjoying an influx of calls so I'll do my part in advertising for this episode as much as possible!

I see you pointed right out that pacific standard is 13:30... thanks for that/ :P

Cheers, I can't wait... glad that Rob joined you, and I think having Bryan Ashby is AWESOME too.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/02/12 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbs>>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (21:2/150)
  • From Paradigms Shifting@21:1/101 to hyjinx on Tue Apr 19 12:23:58 2022
    On 13 Apr 2021 at 01:24p, hyjinx pondered and said...

Hi all!

I am premiereing part four of Back to the BBS on Thursday US time. The entire episode is on BBS server software. Including interviews with Rob Swindell of Synchronet, Larry Hedman of Image 3.0, Bryan Ashby of
    Enigma 1/2 and Ozz Nizon of Legacy/X. Whilst Daniel Kelly, Shooter Jennings and Chris Eldridge have some

I know this is old at this point and you're at like Part 7 or something now. I would however like to reaffirm that yours is the best BBS Documentary that I've ever watched. Keep up the good work!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/24 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From hyjinx@21:1/126 to Paradigms Shifting on Tue Apr 19 18:30:19 2022
    On 19 Apr 2022, Paradigms Shifting said the following...
    I know this is old at this point and you're at like Part 7 or something now. I would however like to reaffirm that yours is the best BBS Documentary that I've ever watched. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I'm always humbled to read comments like this, thank you sincerely for taking the time to give your feedback, it means a lot!

I'm presently working on the final episode, part 8, which is covering the textmode art scene. I'm taking my sweet time on it, but I'll keep updating
    when it's coming.

Cheers!
    Al / hyjinx

hyjinx // Alistair Ross
    Author of 'Back to the BBS' Documentary: https://bit.ly/3tRINeL (YouTube) alsgeeklab.com

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: bbs.alsgeeklab.com:2323 (21:1/126)