• Re: Rest

From Avon@21:1/101 to Black Panther on Tue Jun 15 12:27:59 2021
    On 14 Jun 2021 at 03:34p, Black Panther pondered and said...

I've actually got a day off, and a list of things I had wanted to do,
    but no ambition to do any of it... Evidently, my body is telling me to just take the day to relax... (at least that's what I'm thinking) ;)

I'm having long days back and forwards to hospital for visits etc. I've found all that back and forth tires me quickly... you know you're tried when the alarm wakes you up from a deep sleep in the morning :(

Just cribbing a few mins while at work so check messages... BBSing is a fun hobby that brings me joy :)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Vk3jed@21:1/109 to Avon on Wed Jun 16 19:12:00 2021
    On 06-15-21 12:27, Avon wrote to Black Panther <=-

I'm having long days back and forwards to hospital for visits etc. I've found all that back and forth tires me quickly... you know you're tried when the alarm wakes you up from a deep sleep in the morning :(

Know that feeling. I had it in 2005, when my first partner had terminal cancer, and again, in 2019, when a close friend was going through the same thing. It can be very draining. Anyway, here's hoping for a good outcome and things returning to normal soon.

Just cribbing a few mins while at work so check messages... BBSing is a fun hobby that brings me joy :)

That it is and does. ;)

... I am not young enough to know everything.
    === MultiMail/Win v0.52
    --- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
    * Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (21:1/109)