• Old Indian Chief's Problem

From thecivvie@21:1/229 to All on Tue Jun 22 15:57:30 2021
    On his 77th birthday, an old Soux Indian Chief, Keechi Totoc, was made by his squaw wife to visit the medicine man living on a nearby tee-pee. It was rumored he had a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction (in Indian talk this was called "little big horn").

The medicine man slowly and methodically produced a potion, handed it to the old Chief, and with a grip on his shoulder, warned, 'This is a powerful medicine, and must be respected. You take only two sips, and then say
    '1-2-3.' When you do that, you will become more manly than you have
    ever been in whole life, and you can perform as long as you wantum."

The old Indian was excited. As he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do Indian Chief stopum medicine from working?"

"Your squaw wife must say '1-2-3-4,'" he responded, "but when she does, the medicine will no work again until next full moon."

The old Chief was very eager to do this so he ran home, took two sips of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him on buffalo robe. When she came in, he took off his buckskins and said, "1-2-3!" Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His squaw wife was excited and began throwing off her robes, and then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, my friends, is why you should never end your sentences with a preposition, because you could end up with a dangling participle.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
    * Origin: TCOB1 at tcob1.duckdns.org BinkP / Telnet (21:1/229)
  • From Arelor@21:2/138 to thecivvie on Tue Jun 22 11:22:05 2021
    Re: Old Indian Chief's Problem
    By: thecivvie to All on Tue Jun 22 2021 03:57 pm

On his 77th birthday, an old Soux Indian Chief, Keechi Totoc, was made by hi squaw wife to visit the medicine man living on a nearby tee-pee. It was rumo he had a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction (in Indian talk this was called "little big horn").

The medicine man slowly and methodically produced a potion, handed it to the old Chief, and with a grip on his shoulder, warned, 'This is a powerful medicine, and must be respected. You take only two sips, and then say '1-2-3.' When you do that, you will become more manly than you have
    ever been in whole life, and you can perform as long as you wantum."

The old Indian was excited. As he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do Indian Chief stopum medicine from working?"

"Your squaw wife must say '1-2-3-4,'" he responded, "but when she does, the medicine will no work again until next full moon."

The old Chief was very eager to do this so he ran home, took two sips of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him on buffalo robe. When she ca in, he took off his buckskins and said, "1-2-3!" Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His squaw wife was excited and began throwing off her robes, and then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, my friends, is why you should never end your sentences with a preposition, because you could end up with a dangling participle.

HAHAHAHAHAHA That made my day.

Too bad it does not translate well to Spanish, because now I can't share it with family.

--
    gopher://gopher.richardfalken.com/1/richardfalken
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: Palantir * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL * (21:2/138)
  • From N1uro@21:4/107 to thecivvie on Tue Jun 22 16:13:00 2021
    thecivvie wrote to All <=-

[snip]

LOL thanks for the laff :)

... Cauterise - Made eye contact with her
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    * Origin: Carnage - risen from the dead now on SBBS (21:4/107)
  • From Avon@21:1/101 to thecivvie on Wed Jun 23 12:43:50 2021
    On 22 Jun 2021 at 03:57p, thecivvie pondered and said...

Very clever :) Made me smile.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Cozmo@21:3/135 to Arelor on Wed Jun 23 10:57:33 2021
    LMAO... Funny Stuff!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/04/08 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Lunatics Unleashed (21:3/135)
  • From dflorey@21:1/226 to thecivvie on Tue Jul 6 23:45:50 2021
    Absolutely gold!!

|14Dave!
    |05(|13dflorey|05)
    |13Retro16 BBS |05--> |14bbs.retro16.com |05(|13WIP|05)
    |07All your base are belong to us!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Retro16 BBS (21:1/226)