• Leaving

From The Millionaire@VERT to Digital Man on Fri Aug 30 00:53:23 2019
    I think it's about time I left since apparently I'm not wanted here by you
    and your little gang and all the abuse I am enduring here. So goodbye. I'm gonna find another place where I can hang out with people who don't play
    tricks on someone for no apparent reason. Please delete my account as I will no longer be needing it. Thanks.

$ The Millionaire $

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net
  • From echicken to The Millionaire on Fri Aug 30 04:16:26 2019
    Re: Leaving
    By: The Millionaire to Digital Man on Thu Aug 29 2019 20:53:23

I think it's about time I left since apparently I'm not wanted here by you and your little gang and all the abuse I am enduring here. So goodbye. I'm gonna find another place where I can hang out with people who don't play tricks on someone for no apparent reason. Please delete my account as I will no
    longer be needing it. Thanks.

:(

---
    echicken
    electronic chicken bbs - bbs.electronicchicken.com
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to The Millionaire on Fri Aug 30 11:17:20 2019
    By: The Millionaire to Digital Man on Thu Aug 29 2019 08:53 pm

I think it's about time I left since apparently I'm not wanted here by you and your little gang and all the abuse I am enduring here. So goodbye. I'm gonna find another place where I can hang out with people who don't play tricks on someone for no apparent reason. Please delete my account as I will no longer be needing it. Thanks.

$ The Millionaire $

Were are you going man? Can I come too??

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to The Millionaire on Fri Aug 30 19:01:05 2019
    By: The Millionaire to Digital Man on Thu Aug 29 2019 08:53 pm

I think it's about time I left since apparently I'm not wanted here by you and your little gang and all the abuse I am enduring here. So goodbye. I'm gonna find another place where I can hang out with people who don't play tricks on someone for no apparent reason. Please delete my account as I will no longer be needing it. Thanks.

You've never used The Internet before, have you? What you experienced here is nothing compared to what you'll find ... out there.

MRO is a well-mannered, caring, warm-hearted, kind, fuzzy teddy bear compared to most people you find on the facespaces, the youtubes, or the more popular internet forums.

DaiTengu

... Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your two cents in? Someone is making a penny.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com
  • From HusTler@VERT/HAVENS to DaiTengu on Sun Sep 1 02:42:49 2019
    By: DaiTengu to The Millionaire on Fri Aug 30 2019 03:01 pm

MRO is a well-mannered, caring, warm-hearted, kind, fuzzy teddy bear compared to most people you find on the facespaces, the youtubes, or the more popular internet forums.

WHAAAAAT!!!???

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Havens BBS havens.synchro.net
  • From Ragnarok@VERT/DOCKSUD to The Millionaire on Sun Sep 1 20:36:57 2019
    El 30/8/19 a las 00:53, The Millionaire escribi¢:
    I think it's about time I left since apparently I'm not wanted here by you and your little gang and all the abuse I am enduring here. So goodbye. I'm gonna find another place where I can hang out with people who don't play tricks on someone for no apparent reason. Please delete my account as I will no
    longer be needing it. Thanks.

$ The Millionaire $
    ---
    ¨ Synchronet ¨ Vertrauen ¨ Home of Synchronet ¨ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net

Thanks

---
    ­ Synchronet ­ Dock Sud BBS TLD 24 HS - http://bbs.docksud.com.ar - telnet://bbs.docksud.com.ar