• hi Guys, I am Kathy Denise from USA. a friend told me about thisplatform and i decide to sell my pills here.+17087610457

From Kathy Denise@VERT to alt.bbs.synchronet on Sun Jul 12 04:40:35 2020
    From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.synchronet

:hi Guys,
    I am Kathy Denise from USA.
    am new on google groups, a friend told me about this platform and i decide to sell my pills here.+17087610457
    I have;diazepam 5mg &10mg,
    ketamine liquid and powder,
    oxycodone 30mg & 40mg,
    xanax bars 2mg,
    tramahi am backty backy
    all the way from usa i have some pills which i know or think you may interested in they are,
    hey guys, am backy backy by name am from USA but i living UK am a young girl of 22 years old, i stumble over this group when i was doing a research for i am into medicine in school,i have some pills which i want to show you, I have;diazepam 5mg &10mg,
    ketamine liquid and powder,
    oxycodone 30mg & 40mg,
    xanax bars 2mg,
    tramadol 225mg & 250mg,
    please i will need and email from you if interestedplease>:email me on kathydenise102 @gmail.com    thanks so very much for doing so, backy is all-was at your selves.  dol 225mg & 250mg,
    if interested please email me for price list.
    email: kathydenise102(@)gmail.com   
    Thanks
    kathy
    please join this wtasApp group:35JCzx9DQUYJV63EjHXKjB7yfHmmAvQLcXhello guys is kathy coming back tell you, remember today is 22 of Apr meaning on the on the 25 doors will be close for the promotion, call me now:+17087610457 to get yours.

--- Synchronet 3.18a-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net