• ircd_user.js line 242

From V1p3r@VERT/TWCC to All on Fri Jun 28 13:25:36 2013
    I have been running version 3.15b without many issues, except an ssh connection will fail randomly that I haven't figured out. So I duplicated my filetree and set up a dev environment, then downloaded the latest sbbs_dev.zip from synchro.net. After applying the files to my dev file tree I shutdown the bbs, launched it from the dev folder and got this error from the irc service.
    IRC !JavaScript c:\sbbs\exec\ircd_user.js line 242: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement
    I checked and none of the irc files were part of the update, they have not changed. This is the blurb from line 242 of that javascript -
    this.nuh getter = function() {
    return(this.nick + "!" + this.uprefix + "@" + this.hostname);
    };
    Line 241 contains a comment and Line 240 is terminated with a ";"
    A brief search on google didn't turn anything up. Does anyone know how to address this?

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Wholly Chao Cabal - Touching Goddess Where She Pees since 1995
  • From echicken to V1p3r on Wed Jul 3 16:16:41 2013
    Re: ircd_user.js line 242
    By: V1p3r to All on Fri Jun 28 2013 09:25:36

error from the irc service. IRC !JavaScript c:\sbbs\exec\ircd_user.js line 242: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement

In your sbbs/exec/ directory, run:

jsexec update.js

It will remove any files from exec that have been relocated to exec/load/.

echicken
    electronic chicken bbs - bbs.electronicchicken.com - 416-273-7230
  • From V1p3r@VERT/TWCC to echicken on Thu Jul 4 13:15:32 2013
    Re: ircd_user.js line 242
    By: echicken to V1p3r on Wed Jul 03 2013 12:16 pm

jsexec update.js

It will remove any files from exec that have been relocated to exec/load/.
    Thanks I'll give that a try.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Wholly Chao Cabal - Touching Goddess Where She Pees since 1995