• Tele-Arena For Synchronet

From Daniel Spain@VERT/AZONE to All on Thu Jun 20 16:18:53 2013
    hello everybody, just wanted to let those who are interested know i have been working on a build of Tele-Arena for non worldgroup/major bbs systems for over a year now, and after several different builds and types i am happy to announce the completion of v1.00.
    i decided not to go with a standard "door" type of game as i wanted it to run continiously and do a nightly cleanup just like it did as a moduke on worldgroup, and right now the networking code is just a single threaded socket server that accept connections on X port but a future idea i have n my todo list is to have a build for synchronet only where strings can be passed with login parameters to automatically log the synchronet user in, but alternately in the current state you could run a tele-arena server and allow anyone from the internet to play.
    all data is handled via sqlite databasing and it plays identical to its sister on worldgroup with the exception of the 256 user limit.
    i have closed beta build running on my network now and it is about ready for public testing in which i will announce or you can subscribe to the listserver at listserver@azone.synchro.net and subsribe to "arena"

that or any of my other worldgroup addons can be seen at:

arcticzone.dyndns.org or wg3.arcticzonebbs.com - wg3 demo system arcticzone.bbsindex.com or wg2.arcticzonebbs.com - wg2 demo system arcticzone.bbsindex.com or sbbs.arcticzonebbs.com (port 50) - sbbs system

the beta tele-arena server will reside at arcticzone.dyndns.org or ta.arcticzonebbs.com on port 5000.

more to come.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ArcticZone Internet Solutions - arcticzone.bbsindex.com