• Affordable Care Act/Obamacare

From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to CNN Breaking News on Tue Oct 1 23:42:32 2013
    Re: CNN Breaking News
    By: CNN Breaking News to textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com on Tue Oct 01 2013 13:20:08

The president spoke at the White House, surrounded by people he said
    were aided by the Affordable Care Act.
    Obama, making his case for his signature health care reform initiative, said the opening of private insurance exchanges represented a life-changing opportunity for 15% of the U.S. population currently
    without coverage. The stalemate in Congress that caused a government

Oh yeah. As an uninsured American I absolutely can't wait for that to kick in. I mean, one of the few times in my year is when I can get a tax return back and use that to pay for fixing my constantly breaking down Blazer, or buy some grippy-flowers to put in my shower bottom so that my son and I aren't constantly falling. I can't WAIT to lose that to pay the penalty for not having an insurance company with your retarded new bullshit.

-The opinions expressed are not necessarily an advocation of any of the aforementioned ideologies, concepts, or actions. We still have the freedom of speech, for now, and I enjoy using it in a satirical or ficticious manner to amuse myself-

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a
    revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron : telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023 : http:8080