• Re: isolationism and xenophobia

From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to metalhead on Wed Sep 23 13:25:42 2015
    Re: Re: CNN Breaking News
    By: metalhead to CNN Breaking News on Mon Sep 21 2015 09:47:00

What a great way to construct ISIS forces here in the USA! Thanks John Kerry, you dick!

Even better to show absolutely no compassion and deal with a globalized world. Just tout your isolationism and xenophobia and keep those damn ragheads out, right? *sigh*
    For those of you who don't know me well enough, this is most definitely sarcasm. Racism and racial xenophobia make me sick.

-D/K

---
    Borg Burgers: We do it our way; your way is irrelevant.
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS telnet://tinfoil.synchro.net
  • From Jonathan A Lloyd@VERT/TEQUILAM to Khelair on Thu Sep 24 03:59:34 2015
    Re: Re: isolationism and xenophobia
    By: Khelair to metalhead on Wed Sep 23 2015 09:25:42

Racism and racial xenophobia make me sick.

You. I like you. You're my new friend. :-)

"Patience is continuous good humor."
    St. Nikon

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ
  • From metalhead@VERT/CYBERIA to Khelair on Thu Sep 24 23:31:00 2015
    Even better to show absolutely no compassion and deal with a globalized world. Just tout your isolationism and xenophobia and keep those damn ragheads out, right? *sigh*

Opening the doors to a huge group of people who live by a code that says to kill infidels is not going to be a smooth move for security. Asaad just needs to be toppled, then everyone can convert to ISIS Islam and live in horrible muslim peace.

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 (Linux)
    * Origin: Cyberia BBS | Cyberia.Darktech.Org | Kingwood, TX
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Jonathan A Lloyd on Sat Sep 26 13:10:49 2015
    By: Jonathan A Lloyd to Khelair on Wed Sep 23 2015 23:59:34

Racism and racial xenophobia make me sick.
    You. I like you. You're my new friend. :-)

Always good to meet another with good human values. :)

-D/K

---
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to metalhead on Sat Sep 26 13:14:00 2015
    By: metalhead to Khelair on Thu Sep 24 2015 19:31:00

Opening the doors to a huge group of people who live by a code that says to kill infidels is not going to be a smooth move for security. Asaad just needs to be toppled, then everyone can convert to ISIS Islam and live in horrible muslim peace.

Well it kind of makes sense that the SMALL MINORITY of those people who live by such perverted morals have chosen to take it out on us, doesn't it? I mean after we've gone through the trouble of starting a religious war against them from this country?
    I'm sure it'll work though, with how well all of our other actions in the area have gone. Yeah, that's sarcasm. I just don't get how people can think that it's all got to come from the koran and none of it from the fact that we've bombed the hell out of these places enough so that EVERYBODY knows and was close to some people who we've killed. You think that's not gonna make some hungry for revenge?
    If it's about what a book says, then why isn't every Christian genocidal from reading the old testament? Or is being a poorly informed Christian the truly godly type now?

-D/K

---
  • From metalhead@VERT/CYBERIA to Khelair on Mon Sep 28 03:58:00 2015
    can think that it's all got to come from the koran and none of it from
    the fact that we've bombed the hell out of these places enough so that

Exactly! If the Koran hasn't got them in enough of a killing mood already,
    then actions of the USA are sure to win them over. And what smarter thing to
    do than invite them for a sleepover now?

Me, being a westerner, I would never ask for refuge in a muslim-dominated nation because the answer to my question has already been answered in the verses of the Koran that suggest that I be killed (or converted.)

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 (Linux)
    * Origin: Cyberia BBS | Cyberia.Darktech.Org | Kingwood, TX
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to metalhead on Tue Sep 29 15:50:07 2015
    By: metalhead to Khelair on Sun Sep 27 2015 23:58:00

Me, being a westerner, I would never ask for refuge in a muslim-dominated nation because the answer to my question has already been answered in the verses of the Koran that suggest that I be killed (or converted.)

Which verses are those, exactly? I seem to recall a rather different touted philosophy regarding those seeking help, or who are guests, in the Koran.

-D/K

---