• Conspiracy?

From metalhead@VERT/CYBERIA to All on Sat Jun 25 04:10:00 2016
    I'm confident that Hillary Clinton is going to win the November election. I'm also very disappointed, and I've got NO confidence in her as a leader in ANY
    of our domestic or foreign affairs. I also despise her for all of her
    failures and personal gains that she's cashed in on ever since thge Clintons started making a name for themselves.

Bernie Sanders blew me away when he said something along the lines of "We
    need to support Israel, but also respect the people of Palestine." This is something that I agree with to an extent; I don't think we need to support Israel, I think the creation of Israel is possibly the hugest man-made
    disaster ever, and I think Arabs in Israel deserve to live in peace just as much as any other human beings. Why did Bernie make that statement (I know I didn't quote it word for word) *right* before the NY democratic primary? It's like he took a shit on himself just before an important meeting.

Why why why? I suspect that he did it to *support* Hillary. Could his whole campaign have been support for Hillary? By taking up valuable space in the Democrat realm, his fat ass made dems choose between him and Hillary, and a diss on Israel was a great way for him to support Hillary. And now that he's been officially defeated by the shiesty bitch, and after all the conflicts of interest, now he's walking around saying he's probably gonna votre for her. WTF? If his proposed policies are so much different, then why not just not
    vote at all? I'm tellin ya, this dick was a Hillary tool all along.

Then Trump. Is this mofo working for Hillary too? All the rednecks in the country, plus me, are all crazy about this wall-building plan, and many
    people are supportive of the crazy "muslim immigration ban," but the
    political incorrectness hurts his popularity, and his blunt, single track
    mind (or his theatrical performance) has him on a losing streak. It's like he really, really wants to lose the election. And why? I swear, he's working for the bitch who:

1) Misappropriated funds during Bill Clinton's campaign
    2) Is married to an asshole who let thousands of Rwandans die after they
    begged the USA for help
    3) Ignored warning signs that th embassy in Benghazi was about to be
    attacked
    4) Doesn't give a fuck about future generations; wants to leave fracking
    rights up to the states
    5) Possibly, and seemingly hid communications with a private email server
    6) Is sketched in the dictionary under "miserablebitch"
    7) Supports Obama's weak-ass gun control measure, just because she wants to appeal to his supporters, even though she threw him under the bus so many
    times in the previous election.

I feel like everyone who runs for office, everywhere I go, is just trying to win for personal gain. Bernie Sanders sure seemed like he was for the people, until he revealed his true ugliness. When I lived in NM, I supported Gov. Martinez, but she really has let republican voters down miserably.

In Egypt, the former prime minister has been sentenced to death, in the USA, Hillary Clinton is about to get elected, even though her resume includes "fluency in negligent homicide." Are we too forgiving? Are the Egyptians too unforgiving? I don't know, but I really, really hope that this rediculousness doesn't hurt any good people. (Wishful thinking!)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A21 (Raspberry Pi)
    * Origin: Cyberia BBS | Cyberia.Darktech.Org | Kingwood, TX