• Subjects that were wanted re: the boston bombing

From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Dreamer on Sat Apr 20 15:46:03 2013
    Re: CNN Breaking News
    By: Dreamer to CNN Breaking News on Mon Apr 15 2013 20:49:32

Sad, sad events. One local commenter on the local news site had a good prediction: wonder if this will end up being a domestic person or group. Th about it: tax day, Boston...

Funny how it was reported that the authorities had a suspect in custody at that courthouse, and were preparing to give a full press
    release, for a little bit there, wasn't it? Alex Jones was claiming that
    he released the pictures of 'The Craft's mercenary employees that've been circulating all over the place, first posted on 4chan (one of the homes of Anonymous, to those uninitiated), while Wolf Blitzer was talking about
    that on CNN. Strangely enough Blitzer got cues from off camera just a few minutes later, got flustered on camera, and the story was redacted. Then
    the courthouse was closed down because of a scare. Then the whole story changed friggin' completely and Boston was thrown on lockdown.
    I'm not saying I support Alex Jones's theory. I am saying that without further details and explanation by the feds about this series of events this looks pretty damn weird from the outside, though.

-The opinions expressed are not necessarily an advocation of any of the aforementioned ideologies, concepts, or actions. We still have the freedom of speech, for now, and I enjoy using it in a satirical or ficticious manner to amuse myself-

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a
    revolutionary act." -- George Orwell

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron : telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023 : http:8080
  • From Owl@VERT/NIGHT to Khelair on Sun Apr 28 16:59:00 2013
    Re: Subjects that were wanted
    By: Khelair to Dreamer on Sat Apr 20 2013 11:46 am

I'm not saying I support Alex Jones's theory. I am saying that

Alex Jones has zero credibility...if he found blood in his own stool, he'd blame it on the luminati instead of the beer bottle he'd been shoving up there all night...just say'n

Night Owl BBS - Night.synchro.net

==========================================
    | ,dP""8a "888888b, d8b "888b ,888" |
    | 88b " 888 d88 dPY8b 88Y8b,8888 |
    | `"Y8888a 888ad8P'dPaaY8b 88 Y88P888 |
    | a Y88 888 dP Y8b 88 YP 888 |
    | `"8ad8P'a888a a88a;*a888aa88a a888a |
    | ;*;;;;*;;;*;;;*,, |
    | _,---'':::';*;;;*;;;*;;*d;, |
    | .-' ::::::::::';*;;*;dII; |
    | .' ,<<<,. :::::::::::::::ffffff`. |
    | / ,<<<<<<<<,::::::::::::::::fffffI,\ |
    | .,<<<<<<<<<<I;:::::::::::::::ffffKIP", |
    | |<<<<<<<<<<dP;,?>;,::::::::::fffKKIP | |
    | ``<<<<<<<dP;;;;;\>>>>>;,::::fffKKIPf ' |
    | \ `mYMMV?;;;;;;;\>>>>>>>>>,YIIPP"` / |
    | `. "":;;;;;;;;;i>>>>>>>>>>>>>, ,' |
    | `-._``":;;;sP'`"?>>>>>=========. |
    | --..._______...|<[Hormel | |
    | `=========' | ======================================FL==

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Night Owl BBS - night.synchro.net
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Owl on Mon Apr 29 01:24:05 2013
    By: Owl to Khelair on Sun Apr 28 2013 12:59:00

Alex Jones has zero credibility...if he found blood in his own stool, he'd blame it on the luminati instead of the beer bottle he'd been shoving up the all night...just say'n

Alex Jones gets a lot of shit wrong, I'll give ya that. You've got to understand that this is a dynamic situation, though. Things change, just like a battlefield. You see what the enemy is doing, gauge your response against their actions, and repeat. Certainly there are lots of missteps and incorrect assumptions drawn along the way. However if you can look past that and look at the actual documents that he has (which government agencies, for the most part, will not deny the legitimacy of), well they just speak for themselves. These people in the upper echelons of society that are able to influence everything due to their extraordinary wealth are not really even trying to hide themselves now. They've made plenty of public statements about their true intentions; all that you have to do is google up some of the quotes by specific individuals that are within the 'Illuminati bloodlines'. Start with the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. You'll find enough digging through just those to last you a few months; I know you haven't researched it yet, so enlighten yourself a bit and help make the world a better place.

-The opinions expressed are not necessarily an advocation of any of the aforementioned ideologies, concepts, or actions. We still have the freedom of speech, for now, and I enjoy using it in a satirical or ficticious manner to amuse myself-

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron : telnet bismaninfo.hopto.org 8023 : http:8080
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Khelair on Mon Apr 29 13:07:00 2013
    Khelair wrote to Owl <=-

@VIA: VERT/TINFOIL
    @MSGID: <517DD9C5.5896.dove-deb@bismaninfo.hopto.org>
    @REPLY: <517D7FA5.560.dove-deb@night.synchro.net>
    @TZ: c168

Alex Jones has zero credibility...if he found blood in his own stool, he'd blame it on the luminati instead of the beer bottle he'd been shoving up the all night...just say'n

Alex Jones gets a lot of shit wrong, I'll give ya that. You've got
    to understand that this is a dynamic situation, though. Things change,
    [...]

My take on Alex Jones and Breibart, even a broken clock is right twice/day. The problem, it's not worth all the effort of drudging through mindless rants of insanity to find a half eaten tuna sandwich. ;)

Bill

Telnet: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
    IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
    Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... Look TWICE.... Save a life. Motorcycles are EVERYWHERE!!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    ■ Synchronet ■ TequilaMockingbird Online - TELNET: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
  • From Owl@VERT/NIGHT to Khelair on Mon May 6 03:13:00 2013
    By: Khelair to Owl on Sun Apr 28 2013 09:24 pm

Alex Jones has zero credibility...if he found blood in his own stool, he' blame it on the luminati instead of the beer bottle he'd been shoving up all night...just say'n

Alex Jones gets a lot of shit wrong, I'll give ya that. You've got to understand that this is a dynamic situation, though. Things change, just li a battlefield. You see what the enemy is doing, gauge your response against their actions, and repeat. Certainly there are lots of missteps and incorre assumptions drawn along the way. However if you can look past that and look the actual documents that he has (which government agencies, for the most pa will not deny the legitimacy of), well they just speak for themselves. Thes people in the upper echelons of society that are able to influence everythin due to their extraordinary wealth are not really even trying to hide themsel now. They've made plenty of public statements about their true intentions; that you have to do is google up some of the quotes by specific individuals that are within the 'Illuminati bloodlines'. Start with the Rockefellers an the Rothschilds. You'll find enough digging through just those to last you few months; I know you haven't researched it yet, so enlighten yourself a bi and help make the world a better place.

-The opinions expressed are not necessarily an advocation of any of the aforementioned ideologies, concepts, or actions. We still have the freedom speech, for now, and I enjoy using it in a satirical or ficticious manner to amuse myself-

sorry...the guy has no credibility. During y2k he was reporting total anarchy in the streets, when of course there was none. He constantly criticizes the `Media', then uses them as sources for his delusions! WTF? He is clearly suffering from some sort of Bi-polar/schizoid condition. He caters to the uneducated right-wing nut jobs.

| ;*;;;;*;;;*;;;*,, |

---
  • From Owl@VERT/NIGHT to Bill McGarrity on Mon May 6 03:15:00 2013
    Re: Re: Subjects that were wa
    By: Bill McGarrity to Khelair on Mon Apr 29 2013 09:07 am

My take on Alex Jones and Breibart, even a broken clock is right twice/day. problem, it's not worth all the effort of drudging through mindless rants of insanity to find a half eaten tuna sandwich. ;)

Ha Ha well stated. He is making big $$$ selling dried food and bullets via his sponsers...

| ;*;;;;*;;;*;;;*,, |

---
  • From Bill McGarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Owl on Sun May 12 02:49:00 2013
    Owl wrote to Bill McGarrity <=-

My take on Alex Jones and Breibart, even a broken clock is right twice/day. problem, it's not worth all the effort of drudging through mindless rants of insanity to find a half eaten tuna sandwich. ;)

Ha Ha well stated. He is making big $$$ selling dried food and bullets via his sponsers...

Just goes to prove PT Barnum was balls on right....
    Bill

Telnet: tequilamockingbirdonline.net
    IRC: irc.tequilamockingbirdonline.net Ports: 6661-6670 SSL: +6697
    Radio: radio.tequilamockingbirdonline.net:8010/live

... Look TWICE.... Save a life. Motorcycles are EVERYWHERE!!
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    ■ Synchronet ■ TequilaMockingbird Online - TELNET: tequilamockingbirdonline.net