• TNA wrestling

From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to All on Thu Nov 11 16:51:07 2010

Anyone here a wrestling fan, and a fan of TNA wrestling. I sure for one will admit that i am still a big fan of TNA since they run things differently. I know of course that they still have with young wrestlers the old timers or wrestlers that been in the business for a long time. What i am saying here is that having Hogan, Flair and RVD and others in TNA still make
    it the number one show in my view to watch. I watched most of their pay per views and it was entertaining. As for the WWE that it is really gotten to the point where watching the tv show broadcasts are boring and only the Pay Per Views are worth watching depending on the story lines and who is fighting in what match.
    I would be happy to talk with anyone online here about TNA wrestling and WWE wrestling. I will admit though i been following more of TNA as of late than the WWE so i lost focus on what is happening in the WWE. Just give me some ideas on what is going on and i will express my feelings and opinions on those matters. Wrestling might not be a sport, but, it sure is good entertainment. chris

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com