From The Millionaire@VERT/PARKAVE to All on Thu Aug 29 02:01:23 2013
    Hey! Guess what "24" fans? There will be a Season 9 in the Summer of 2014 according to the Fox website. It will be titled "24: Live Another Day" and will
    be in a miniseries format. That is, 12, 2 hr. episodes! They said it will happen about Jack Bauer and his life that has taken place since Season 8 ended in 2010. Keifer will be on board as usual again along with most of the regulars
    including Howard Gordon as Executive Producer. It is said to be a real intense season like Season 8 was. Can't wait! :-)

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place
    Surrey, B.C., Canada
    the.millionaire@parkave.synchro.net

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Park Avenue Place - parkave.synchro.net
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to The Millionaire on Thu Aug 29 02:37:49 2013
    Re: 24
    By: The Millionaire to All on Wed Aug 28 2013 22:01:23

Hey! Guess what "24" fans? There will be a Season 9 in the Summer of 2014 according to the Fox website. It will be titled "24: Live Another Day" and

I remember watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien on TV a long time ago where he joked about a new TV show called "Sixty": Each episode is one second of the same minute. :P

Nightfox

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion BBS - digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Folsom@VERT/XBIT to The Millionaire on Thu Aug 29 15:11:00 2013
    By: The Millionaire to All on Wed Aug 28 2013 10:01 pm

Hey! Guess what "24" fans? There will be a Season 9 in the Summer of 2014 according to the Fox website. It will be titled "24: Live Another Day" and w be in a miniseries format. That is, 12, 2 hr. episodes! They said it will happen about Jack Bauer and his life that has taken place since Season 8 end in 2010. Keifer will be on board as usual again along with most of the regul including Howard Gordon as Executive Producer. It is said to be a real inten season like Season 8 was. Can't wait! :-)

It is time for me to hook up an antenna!

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The X-BIT BBS * http://x-bit.org * http://x-bit.org/777.htm
  • From Operations@VERT/SECTONE to The Millionaire on Sat Aug 31 05:20:10 2013
    By: The Millionaire to All on Wed Aug 28 2013 10:01 pm

Hey! Guess what "24" fans? There will be a Season 9 in the Summer of 2014 according to the Fox website. It will be titled "24: Live Another Day" and w be in a miniseries format. That is, 12, 2 hr. episodes! They said it will happen about Jack Bauer and his life that has taken place since Season 8 end in 2010. Keifer will be on board as usual again along with most of the regul including Howard Gordon as Executive Producer. It is said to be a real inten season like Season 8 was. Can't wait! :-)

$ The Millionaire $
    Park Avenue Place
    Surrey, B.C., Canada
    the.millionaire@parkave.synchro.net

That is so awesome. I won't miss that one. Still one of my favorite series to watch over and over again right next to BSG.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Section One BBS - sectiononebbs.com