• No Agenda

From Digital Man@VERT to All on Fri Feb 14 05:51:19 2014
    I've been enjoying listening to this podcast by John C. Dvorak (long time technology/computer writer, e.g. for PC Magazine) and Adam Curry (old MTV VJ and tech entrepreneur). I'm don't necessarily subscribe to their crackpot theories or speculation, but it's definitely more entertaining to listen to than the old AM radio news channels I've had dialed in on my car stereo for years now and still remains educational on current events.

Anyway, give it a listen (it's free, if you don't like it, no sweat): noagendashow.com

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #75:
    Michael Swindell still has the "Synchronet Blimp" in his possession.
    Norco, CA WX: 63.5°F, 44.0% humidity, 0 mph SSE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Kirkman@VERT/GUARDIAN to Digital Man on Fri Feb 14 22:33:33 2014
    Re: No Agenda
    By: Digital Man to All on Fri Feb 14 2014 12:51 am

I've also been listening to podcasts lately. Retronaut is often interesting and entertaining. They discuss video gaming history and stuff like that.

A friend of mine from college has been doing a podcast called Hero Sandwich, which is about nerd culture sort of stuff: superheroes, comics, movies, etc. He and his co-host are often pretty funny, so I've been enjoying it.

--Josh

////--------------------------------------------------
    BiC -=- http://breakintochat.com -=- bbs wiki and blog

---
    ■ Synchronet
  • From Froggyme@VERT/LILLYPAD to Digital Man on Thu Mar 6 02:36:17 2014

I've been enjoying listening to this podcast by John C. Dvorak (long time technology/computer writer, e.g. for PC Magazine) and Adam Curry (old MTV

Isn't it Dvorak that tears apart the IBM PS/2 on Computer Chronicles? That's such a good episode (available on archive.org) It's a really funny scene.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Sent from The Lillypad BBS - lillypad.synchro.net:2323
  • From Digital Man@VERT to Froggyme on Mon Mar 10 07:11:55 2014
    By: Froggyme to Digital Man on Wed Mar 05 2014 09:36 pm

I've been enjoying listening to this podcast by John C. Dvorak (long time technology/computer writer, e.g. for PC Magazine) and Adam Curry (old MTV

Isn't it Dvorak that tears apart the IBM PS/2 on Computer Chronicles?
    That's such a good episode (available on archive.org) It's a really funny scene.

Could be. I haven't seen it, but I'll have to find it on youtube and check it out.

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #84:
    The ZMODEM file transfer protocol is limited to files of 4 gigabytes or smaller.
    Norco, CA WX: 60.5°F, 30.0% humidity, 0 mph ESE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Ennev@VERT/MTLGEEK to Digital Man on Sat Aug 2 20:33:00 2014

I've been enjoying listening to this podcast by John C. Dvorak
    (long time technology/computer writer, e.g. for PC Magazine) and Adam Curry (old MTV

Isn't it Dvorak that tears apart the IBM PS/2 on Computer Chronicles? That's such a good episode (available on archive.org) It's a really funny scene.

Could be. I haven't seen it, but I'll have to find it on youtube and check it out.

digital man

Yes. It's the same

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - part of www.ennev.com/bbs -
  • From Drdarkness@VERT/OLDSCOL to Ennev on Tue Aug 12 12:11:00 2014
    Re: Re: No Agenda
    By: Ennev to Digital Man on Sat Aug 02 2014 05:33 pm

Could be. I haven't seen it, but I'll have to find it on youtube and chec it out.

digital man

Yes. It's the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n81RKe-tu7Y
    computer cronicles where johc dvorak tears apart the ibm

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ oldschool - oldscol.dyndns.org