• Has this topic changed?

From Darkshadow@VERT/HARDCORE to All on Thu May 24 10:26:49 2018
    So, how has the firearms topic changed over the years! I'm still very pro 2nd ammendment.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Hard Core BBS - 192.168.0.3
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to Darkshadow on Tue May 29 03:50:38 2018
    Re: Has this topic changed?
    By: Darkshadow to All on Thu May 24 2018 06:26 am

So, how has the firearms topic changed over the years! I'm still very pro 2nd ammendment.

Fun fact: You can be pro 2nd Amendment and still be for reasonable gun legislation and restrictions.

DaiTengu

... A critic is a man who knows the way, but can't drive the car.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com
  • From Darkshadow@VERT/HARDCORE to DaiTengu on Thu May 31 02:24:41 2018
    By: DaiTengu to Darkshadow on Mon May 28 2018 11:50 pm

Fun fact: You can be pro 2nd Amendment and still be for reasonable gun legislation and restrictions.

I agree, and I think we have plenty of restrictions. In my state I had to go through a couple of different background checks.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Hard Core BBS - hardcore.synchro.net
  • From DaiTengu@VERT/ENSEMBLE to Darkshadow on Tue Jun 5 20:24:26 2018
    By: Darkshadow to DaiTengu on Wed May 30 2018 10:24 pm

Fun fact: You can be pro 2nd Amendment and still be for reasonable
    gun legislation and restrictions.

I agree, and I think we have plenty of restrictions. In my state I had to go through a couple of different background checks.

So did I. I was then surprised when they said "Ok, you're all set" 5 minutes later, and handed me my new H&K VP9.

I'm for reasonable waiting periods. I'm for stringent background checks (I don't think the checks we have now are good enough).

I'm not sure where I stand on banning certain weapons, I would much prefer restrictions be put on their ownership based on training or certifications.

DaiTengu

... Old fishermen never die, they just smell that way.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ War Ensemble BBS - The sport is war, total war - warensemble.com