• Internet Censorship

From Brian Connors@VERT/TIME/BATTLEST to All on Fri Oct 26 15:54:24 2012
    I came to this BBS because I am being censored.

PLEASE COPY AND POST THE ATTACHED VIDEO TO ANY [UNCENSORED] INTERNET ACCOUNT! I tried to post videos to different "Youtube" accounts, but they received very few hits. I realized that I was being censored (or blocked), when a helpful internet user "mirrored" my video onto his own account. The "mirrored" copy received Thousands of hits!

This is important information, please copy this video, http://www.datafilehost.com/download-31cfba71.html , and post it online.

Relevent terms are: Jesus, Persecution, False Imprisonment, . . . Holy Spirit, Holy, etc. . . .

Your Friend, Brian

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Battlestar BBS - battlestarbbs.dyndns.org
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Brian Connors on Sat Oct 27 02:34:50 2012
    Re: Internet Censorship
    By: Brian Connors to All on Fri Oct 26 2012 11:54 am

I came to this BBS because I am being censored.

PLEASE COPY AND POST THE ATTACHED VIDEO TO ANY [UNCENSORED] INTERNET ACCOUNT! I tried to post videos to different "Youtube" accounts, but they received very few hits. I realized that I was being censored (or blocked),

wtf is up with all the crazies lately

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Mro on Sat Oct 27 11:26:04 2012
    By: Mro to Brian Connors on Fri Oct 26 2012 22:34:50

I was wondering the same thing. I just added DOVE-Net, so I wasn't sure if it was normal for here or not, but it certainly appears that a staggering percentage of the people on here (compared to the average population) are convinced that they're god, the devil, or both. Schizophrenia keeps things interesting, if nothing else.

-=-
    Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the owners or management of this corporeal rotting porksuit.
    -=-

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS ssh port 8022 bismaninfo.hopto.org Web port 8080
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Khelair on Sat Oct 27 14:45:12 2012
    By: Khelair to Mro on Sat Oct 27 2012 07:26 am

By: Mro to Brian Connors on Fri Oct 26 2012 22:34:50

I was wondering the same thing. I just added DOVE-Net, so I wasn't

every once in a while there's a crazy but they don't normally last that long. their lives are too disorganized for them to stick around for long.

but there's always a mi5 victim style person who posts walls of text and never reads the replies they get back.

i think doubleman replied back to me a few times when i asked him that since he was god why is it that he could not pay his electric bill. he never gave me a decent explaination about that.

---
  • From Khelair@VERT/TINFOIL to Mro on Sat Oct 27 20:07:20 2012
    By: Mro to Khelair on Sat Oct 27 2012 10:45:12

every once in a while there's a crazy but they don't normally last that long their lives are too disorganized for them to stick around for long.

Yeah I've kind of noticed that about the schizos that I've known, too. Usually the only way that they're stable is if they're on disability or have been committed, otherwise they're flying every which way. Must be hard to keep on any one steady track when everything from the television to the toaster are telling you to do something else.

-=-
    Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the owners or management of this corporeal rotting porksuit.
    -=-

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Tinfoil Tetrahedron BBS ssh port 8022 bismaninfo.hopto.org Web port 8080
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Khelair on Sun Oct 28 03:39:49 2012
    Re: Much ado about schizophrenics
    By: Khelair to Mro on Sat Oct 27 2012 04:07 pm

Yeah I've kind of noticed that about the schizos that I've known, too. Usually the only way that they're stable is if they're on disability or
    have been committed, otherwise they're flying every which way. Must be
    hard to keep on any one steady track when everything from the television to the toaster are telling you to do something else.

well it's just not something telling you what to do, it's erratic thought, too. sounds like pure hell.

i've heard sometimes they go on medication and think they no longer need it, then shit gets even worse.

---
  • From Corey@VERT/TSGC to Mro on Sun Oct 28 02:35:54 2012
    By: Mro to Khelair on Sat Oct 27 2012 11:39 pm

Subject: Much ado about schizophrenics
    @VIA: BBSESINF
    @MSGID: <508CA905.1160.dove-int@bbses.info>
    @REPLY: <508C4D08.1177.dove-int@bismaninfo.hopto.org>
    @TZ: c168
    By: Khelair to Mro on Sat Oct 27 2012 04:07 pm

Yeah I've kind of noticed that about the schizos that I've known, too Usually the only way that they're stable is if they're on disability or have been committed, otherwise they're flying every which way. Must be hard to keep on any one steady track when everything from the television the toaster are telling you to do something else.

well it's just not something telling you what to do, it's erratic thought, t sounds like pure hell.

i've heard sometimes they go on medication and think they no longer need it, then shit gets even worse.

I am bipolar and they put me on a vitimin regimin.
    at first I thought they meant I had 2 polar bears.

"Practise safe Lunch, Use a Condiment"

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Three Stooges Gentlemens Club - Las Vegas, Nv - tsgc.dyndns.org
  • From First Officer@VERT/HOLODECK to Corey on Sun Oct 28 11:50:02 2012
    By: Corey to Mro on Sat Oct 27 2012 10:35 pm

I am bipolar and they put me on a vitimin regimin.
    at first I thought they meant I had 2 polar bears.

Thats silly, it means You have houses in both the north and south pole!

Have a good One!
    Mike

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Holodeck BBS telnet://holo.homeip.net
  • From S/370 to First Officer on Tue Sep 17 06:37:03 2013
    By: First Officer to Corey on Sun Oct 28 2012 07:50:02

I heard something similar. A lot of them tend to feel very uncomfortable taking medication because of the way it affects their brain. Hard to explain, but its like it is making you someone that you aren't. So they avoid it!

I also hear that a lot of crazy people tend to live in abandoned towns so that they can escape society...well I didn't think this would carry over onto the internet as well.
  • From S/370 to S/370 on Tue Sep 17 06:39:24 2013
    By: S/370 to First Officer on Tue Sep 17 2013 02:37:03

...oops.

I really need to check the date stamps from now on...
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to S/370 on Wed Sep 18 20:09:18 2013
    By: S/370 to S/370 on Tue Sep 17 2013 02:39 am

By: S/370 to First Officer on Tue Sep 17 2013 02:37:03

...oops.

I really need to check the date stamps from now on...

ask your sysop to enable the ability for you to delete your own posts.
    comes in handy. in some cases i think you can delete your own LAST post.
    it's a toggle in synchronet.

---