• MarcusNet update.

From Deavmi@VERT/TECHQRY to All on Sat Nov 28 18:36:18 2015
    I will be getting to work on the larger part of the MarcusNet project which includes the whole aspect of chat services and etc.

For now I will just be working on the pnews side of the project and getting it all fixed up and moved into a sub-menu.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ TechnoQuarry BBS
  • From Deavmi@VERT/TECHQRY to All on Sat Nov 28 19:44:27 2015
    Re: MarcusNet update.
    By: Deavmi to All on Sat Nov 28 2015 01:36 pm

I will be getting to work on the larger part of the MarcusNet project which includes the whole aspect of chat services and etc.

For now I will just be working on the pnews side of the project and getting all fixed up and moved into a sub-menu.

I will be putting the news-related menu commands into a new console which can be accessed via the 'news' command.

---
  • From Deavmi@VERT/TECHQRY to All on Sat Nov 28 20:50:08 2015

For now I will just be working on the pnews side of the project and getting all fixed up and moved into a sub-menu.
    I have now pushed a new commit where I have migrated some of the news command code.

---
  • From Deavmi@VERT/TECHQRY to All on Sat Nov 28 20:58:17 2015
    By: Deavmi to All on Sat Nov 28 2015 03:50 pm

I will be getting to work on the larger part of the MarcusNet project whi includes the whole aspect of chat services and etc.

For now I will just be working on the pnews side of the project and getti all fixed up and moved into a sub-menu.
    I have now pushed a new commit where I have migrated some of the news comman code.

Tomorrow, after studying some French ;P, I wil will fix some bugs in the server that makes the client hang
    ...when he or she tries to read a post of which does not exist. Simple fixc though :).

---