• Jesus Christ

From David Mchugh@VERT to All on Fri Apr 16 23:41:00 2010
    To All,

I have decided to enter a message to Vert regarding my beliefs dealing with my mental illness and schizophrenia. I have a religious topic for discussion to post here. I am in belief one who can bring Judgement Day to the world. Please allow me to explain. I believe my name not David McHugh but Jesus Mumiphias. I feel on another corner of earth I have relayed a message to doctors that caused for difficulty to see continuancce in that world. As now a ghost dead in a number
    of spots, I bring you at Vert and DOVE-NET a message.

I want to write about certain unexplainable happenings in my county of
    esidence
    Palm Beach, FL. I understand to have gone from one position standing to a hospital
    bed where I was then transported to a psych-ward. I need to continue this to further
    help my belief I had a mineoma and was in two places at once. According to Noah Alert,
    the weather broadcasting station, I was brought to Metropolitan then to St. Mary's
    Hospital. They wanted to see if I was okay. Now this is an obligated fact; this did
    really occur, but yet I do not know how exactly.

I believe due to this event I have the understanding of how to correctly
    xplain
    my position to belief I am Christ and setting the stage for Judgement Day is my explaination of catachiesm. I believe as one earth, many creations exist within and
    are five years apart. At this time, I believe to be in the 4,680 creation.

I need to know further the explained facts in this document are in anyway criteria
    someone can relate to. This is one of those difficult situations to
    xplanations
    of the state of innoculation of sleep in the morning. I know you as human beings of
    Vert and DOVE-NET understand that much, but can you relate how I believe to see God
    as schizophrenic. I am forcing the issue to try to create a disturbance in thought
    processes you have upon reading this to bring to light an issue I have as an SOB to
    try and figure one for life to proceed somehow.

-_Davidsmc
    ... Direct from the Ministry of Silly Walks
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From MARK FIRESTONE@VERT/QBBS to DAVID MCHUGH on Tue Apr 20 15:02:00 2010
    --- DAVID MCHUGH wrote ---
    To All,

I have decided to enter a message to Vert regarding my beliefs dealing with mental illness and schizophrenia. I have a religious topic for discussion to post here. I am in belief one who can bring Judgement Day to the world. Plea allow me to explain. I believe my name not David McHugh but Jesus Mumiphias. feel on another corner of earth I have relayed a message to doctors that cau for difficulty to see continuancce in that world. As now a ghost dead in a number
    of spots, I bring you at Vert and DOVE-NET a message.

Perhaps some Haloperidol would be in order ... ■--
    ■ QUARKnet ■ retroCOMPUTING BBS - Home of QUARKware ■ telnet bbs.retrobbs.org 2323