• The Point

From Doubleman@VERT to All on Sat Jul 30 15:30:00 2011
    To All,

Doubleman again here, please listen now closely to me. If I never needed to know my thoughts from a doctor, could you find interesting why?

You see I am one who has believed to be the issue for law to interpret psychiatry on the grounds my speech and action taken in machinery. For I am the devil, if you live that one down. I probably myself would wish to help anyone there lost in my words. If this is the issue though, why find is it the truth in Christ. Being the beta has seen me correct throughout time to find issues for doctor's regard for medicine. Now law has found it there to be the answer why to speak on. If this is all the truth, how does one proceed action? I would say that is done by not answering your questions or speeking on law and religion.

My answer to this brought about the idea. Don't then prove it an ideology to speak on, you'd probably be never heard. That's what I am saying will be truth for you to. You see if you prove that the man next to you to help, isn't it just convenient a devil would know that firstly for a Lord. Now wasn't it all just what you did mean.

Doubleman

PS. I wouldn't answer questions anymore, or do that speak on religion or law. Please figure that for eternity as a man, and you have helped me greatly. Next topic I divulge is why then you now could think. Have you figured it yet? Yes that one, telnet!
    ... 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net