• Well.

From Doubleman@VERT to All on Mon Aug 22 10:50:39 2011
    If you consider my speech difficult to understand, all that is needed to know then from someone is the truth. Well then I ask was it concealed from me by doctors that some see God. This was done in my treatment and now it is proving irregular. I will then have to prove you wrong as Vert users through my treatment proceeding now to this concept and new awareness. It means little to doctors and you, users of Vert, but I know why that is. Try again?!

Doubleman

PS, if it ever was found enlightening, maybe me next to sleep on it. I would probably then have a better morning.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Dreamer@VERT/SETXBBS to Doubleman on Tue Aug 23 00:24:27 2011
    Re: Well.
    By: Doubleman to All on Mon Aug 22 2011 06:50 am

If you consider my speech difficult to understand, all that is needed to know then from someone is the truth. Well then I ask was it concealed from me by doctors that some see God. This was done in my treatment and now it

I don't think it was concealed that some see God. Some *believe* they see God, but they too most likely need to see a doctor. Others say they see God, when what they really mean is they look around and see what God has created, speaking from their faith.

is proving irregular. I will then have to prove you wrong as Vert users through my treatment proceeding now to this concept and new awareness. It means little to doctors and you, users of Vert, but I know why that is. Try again?!

So you're saying that through your treatment you are even more firm in your believe that you see God?

PS, if it ever was found enlightening, maybe me next to sleep on it. I
    would probably then have a better morning.

Yep, things are always better after a good night's sleep.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Southeast Texas BBS -- setxbbs.synchro.net
  • From Doubleman@VERT to Dreamer on Tue Aug 23 12:00:21 2011
    By: Dreamer to Doubleman on Mon Aug 22 2011 08:24 pm

To Dreamer,

Yes through my therapy practiced by a nurse practioner I have heard the truth. This being some see God. Correct, however, is her belief I do as well.

Now this is strange to me where this one goes with doctors. Could you tell me what they may mean for again my doctor to explain continued treatment. You see I am looking for a point to see correctly this issue brought to light. Now I understand what you mean by it, but could that change if I wrote that in a message to Vert users on learning that process in treatment.

Doubleman -_ljc

PS, please note I never hated anyone and am happy today with my concern in therapy.

---
  • From Dreamer@VERT/SETXBBS to Doubleman on Wed Aug 24 00:38:03 2011
    Re: Pure of Heart
    By: Doubleman to Dreamer on Tue Aug 23 2011 08:00 am

Now this is strange to me where this one goes with doctors. Could you tell me what they may mean for again my doctor to explain continued treatment. You see I am looking for a point to see correctly this issue brought to light. Now I understand what you mean by it, but could that change if I

If I understand you correctly, you're wondering why your doctors would like you to continue treatment?

Well, considering you and I have never met, I'd say to trust your doctors in their judgement. It is a team effort between the two of you. Sure, when you have concerns, you should voice them; however, you should also make sure to listen to what they have to say as well.

I'll put it to you this way. While my condition is no where near as bad as what you may be suffering, I do suffer from mental illness as well. Major Depression. Over the years, the doctors and I thought it was one mild form of depression or another. But here we are fifteen years later and I still suffer occasional symptoms, except that they can get pretty bad from time to time. Nonfunctional bad, if I'm not on antidepressants.

I used to refuse a second medication, believing one was enough. But now I listen to my doctors a little more, and recently accepted a second medication. I was afraid of having bad side effects, when I had almost none with the one I was taking. Lucky for me, the worst side effect I'm having is extra drowsiness in the day -- and that one is debatable since I've put on quite a bit of weight.

I hope I made myself clear. Do try to take care of yourself, Doubleman.

---
  • From Doubleman@VERT to Dreamer on Thu Aug 25 12:08:11 2011
    By: Dreamer to Doubleman on Mon Aug 22 2011 08:24 pm

Dear Dreamer,

It is then what I understand from a flyer for a First Baptist Church that some see God. You see its what it said on the quarter page flyer, but I didn't make that interest in treatment easily. I believe their philosphy at stake in colleges and universities to be what is questionable to all ideologies in Catholicism.

However, I learned from that the word exastentionlism myself. This proves though if I can confirm this finding and was acknowledged in speech as Christ significant. There now in my process of thoughts have seen this clearly my beliefs convincing of life and lordship to women. Its what I don't need a point on that is important. I thought this dangerous, but I shall endure it. For I must, you can from this know it through schooling my acceptance. If wrong, was it the point there of an ethical question.

Here Dreamer is the question. Why have things both ways if happiness through me Christ is interpretable as even truth in the stemming convincing facts of life?

I today comprehend how to do that.

Doubleman

---
  • From Doubleman@VERT to Dreamer on Thu Aug 25 12:48:33 2011
    By: Dreamer to Doubleman on Tue Aug 23 2011 08:38 pm

By: Doubleman to Dreamer on Tue Aug 23 2011 08:00 am

Now this is strange to me where this one goes with doctors. Could you tel me what they may mean for again my doctor to explain continued treatment. You see I am looking for a point to see correctly this issue brought to light. Now I understand what you mean by it, but could that change if I

If I understand you correctly, you're wondering why your doctors would like to continue treatment?

Well, considering you and I have never met, I'd say to trust your doctors in their judgement. It is a team effort between the two of you. Sure, when yo have concerns, you should voice them; however, you should also make sure to listen to what they have to say as well.

I'll put it to you this way. While my condition is no where near as bad as what you may be suffering, I do suffer from mental illness as well. Major Depression. Over the years, the doctors and I thought it was one mild form depression or another. But here we are fifteen years later and I still suff occasional symptoms, except that they can get pretty bad from time to time. Nonfunctional bad, if I'm not on antidepressants.

I used to refuse a second medication, believing one was enough. But now I listen to my doctors a little more, and recently accepted a second medicatio I was afraid of having bad side effects, when I had almost none with the one was taking. Lucky for me, the worst side effect I'm having is extra drowsin in the day -- and that one is debatable since I've put on quite a bit of weight.

I hope I made myself clear. Do try to take care of yourself, Doubleman.

Its clear from my research on medication through in part WebMD, a website. There they claim that incorrect to take multiple prescription drugs for rehabilitation. The point was never of concerns in Manhattan, but here in Boynton Beach, Florida its of issue.

Now I was clear on treatment to remission through Abilify in New York. I don't know if that meant the comprehension of Baker's Act and Mantal Hygiene Illness warrent. This is then the point found to medicine and treatment in hospitals.

I was never told this by doctors in Manhattan. Why then this concern? Well only to make clear my reality.

You see Dreamer, you never knew, but I succeeded in treatment in Manhattan. Its not here this way in Florida. What is now the issue in my rehabilitation is sight of God in beliefs to be reveal through a proverb, the glasshouse.

Well I am making advances and producing now goals in treatment for a better life. You see. I am one who accepted the reason of life to see through my concerns with a nurse to there then a doctor.

Doubleman

---
  • From Dreamer@VERT/SETXBBS to Doubleman on Thu Aug 25 17:55:48 2011
    Re: Polypharmacy
    By: Doubleman to Dreamer on Thu Aug 25 2011 08:48 am

Its clear from my research on medication through in part WebMD, a website. There they claim that incorrect to take multiple prescription drugs for rehabilitation. The point was never of concerns in Manhattan, but here in Boynton Beach, Florida its of issue.

Depends on the drugs, and in some cases it's not recommended by the drug company, but your doctor may have reason to do otherwise. This, especially, is where you and your doctor would work together to form a treatment plan.

Now I was clear on treatment to remission through Abilify in New York. I don't know if that meant the comprehension of Baker's Act and Mantal
    Hygiene Illness warrent. This is then the point found to medicine and treatment in hospitals.
    I was never told this by doctors in Manhattan. Why then this concern? Well only to make clear my reality.

You see Dreamer, you never knew, but I succeeded in treatment in Manhattan. Its not here this way in Florida. What is now the issue in my
    rehabilitation is sight of God in beliefs to be reveal through a proverb, the glasshouse.

You're sounding better now than you were several weeks ago (ie, clearer). So, in Manhattan you were on one drug, now they have you on more than one? Also, what's changed between now and, say, three months ago?

Well I am making advances and producing now goals in treatment for a better life. You see. I am one who accepted the reason of life to see through my concerns with a nurse to there then a doctor.

Good for you. Do what works for you.

---