• That's funny. You all understand me to be God.

From Doubleman@VERT to All on Sat Oct 20 22:02:08 2012
    No doubt ever made clear faith, but when a man thought it through life. He found in it if anyone has lived to allow others to live. Wouldn't that just make for topics a devil to prove God?

Why not then understand that me for having said?

Yeah, that is faith. I never wish to laugh again about it, but do get the point. Yes, even on HIPAA Laws. I got Baker Act clear, and have it explained to me how a disabled man can topple society. One holds this answer for having agreed with me. Yeah! That is a Baker's Act, and no law officer or medical emergency took place.

-_Doubleman

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Doubleman on Sun Oct 21 17:20:30 2012
    Re: That's funny. You all understand me to be God.
    By: Doubleman to All on Sat Oct 20 2012 06:02 pm

No doubt ever made clear faith, but when a man thought it through life. He found in it if anyone has lived to allow others to live. Wouldn't that just make for topics a devil to prove God?

Yeah, that is faith. I never wish to laugh again about it, but do get the point. Yes, even on HIPAA Laws. I got Baker Act clear, and have it

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-medications

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Charon@VERT/STYX to Mro on Sun Oct 21 20:55:00 2012
    Re: That's funny. You all und
    By: Mro to Doubleman on Sun Oct 21 2012 13:20:00

LOL! No doubt. Hey Doubleman, it is ok not to believe in God, or a higher authority. That is your right to do so. But, please do us a favor and get
    out of your parents basement, open a book, and do the research. Obviously,
    by your past posts, you are little rusty on your religion(s) and or faith based cultures. I am not making fun of you, or your lack of belief system, but
    geez go to the doctor, get some meds, and enjoy the rest of your life.

I like the fact that people, such as yourselves, get so wrapped up in arguing a existence of God, that your own life becomes miserable.

According to you, after you take your last breath, that is it! So, might as well stop complaining and enjoy the rest of your days on earth.

The reaper will come soon enough...

Then you will have a different point of view..

Just my humble opinion though.

Take care and a good day to you!

Charon
    The River Styx
    riverstyx.darktech.org

Re: That's funny. You all understand me to be God.
    By: Doubleman to All on Sat Oct 20 2012 06:02 pm

No doubt ever made clear faith, but when a man thought it through life. H found in it if anyone has lived to allow others to live. Wouldn't that ju make for topics a devil to prove God?

Yeah, that is faith. I never wish to laugh again about it, but do get the point. Yes, even on HIPAA Laws. I got Baker Act clear, and have it

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-medications

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The River Styx - riverstyx.darktech.net
  • From Mro@VERT/BBSESINF to Charon on Mon Oct 22 22:06:19 2012
    By: Charon to Mro on Sun Oct 21 2012 04:55 pm

LOL! No doubt. Hey Doubleman, it is ok not to believe in God, or a higher authority. That is your right to do so. But, please do us a favor and get out of your parents basement, open a book, and do the research. Obviously, by your past posts, you are little rusty on your religion(s) and or faith based cultures. I am not making fun of you, or your lack of belief system,

he lives in a senior facility in florida. i guess the nursing home takes in crazies too.

I like the fact that people, such as yourselves, get so wrapped up in arguing a existence of God, that your own life becomes miserable.

well he's a bit differnet. he argues that he is god, the devil, lucifer and jesus. i wonder who's next. cleopatra would be cool

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Falcon Lord@VERT/LIMITS to Mro on Tue Oct 23 18:00:00 2012
    By: Mro to Charon on Mon Oct 22 2012 06:06 pm

LOL! Too funny...

Charon
    The River Styx
    riverstyx.darktech.org

By: Charon to Mro on Sun Oct 21 2012 04:55 pm

LOL! No doubt. Hey Doubleman, it is ok not to believe in God, or a high authority. That is your right to do so. But, please do us a favor and g out of your parents basement, open a book, and do the research. Obviousl by your past posts, you are little rusty on your religion(s) and or faith based cultures. I am not making fun of you, or your lack of belief syste

he lives in a senior facility in florida. i guess the nursing home takes in crazies too.

well he's a bit differnet. he argues that he is god, the devil, lucifer and jesus. i wonder who's next. cleopatra would be cool

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The Outer Limit's (Alpha Site) limits.darktech.org
  • From Bill Mcgarrity@VERT/TEQUILAM to Mro on Sat Oct 27 21:05:42 2012
    By: Mro to Charon on Mon Oct 22 2012 18:06:19

I think Attila the Hun would be an putstanding choice!!

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ TequilaMockingbirdOnline - TELNET tequilamockingbirdonline.net