• Objectives in the processes of influential thought

From Doubleman@VERT to All on Fri Dec 21 05:08:16 2012
    To All,

I understand today more clearly my power to bring across a conclusion over religion on the basis of psychiatry. Should one then make to a doctor a point? What if the doctor only then did wish your life to mean that? The fact you brought across a point. No one would really care greatly in anything you say, because now you are the man. Blacks never liked the man. Why not see for a clearer interpretation reality and prove of it a rock to break the glasshouse? Now is it possible to see more clearly? With the glass broken, only now does it
    prove your influence interpreted of thought.

Did you get it?

-_Doubleman

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From art@VERT/FATCATS to Doubleman on Fri Dec 21 13:45:55 2012
    Re: Objectives in the processes of influential thought
    By: Doubleman to All on Fri Dec 21 2012 00:08:16

Ahoy Doubleman,

I understand today more clearly my power to bring across a conclusion over
    religion on the basis of psychiatry. Should one then make to a doctor a point? What if the doctor only then did wish your life to mean that? The

Although these are valid words, semantically it has no meaning to me. Using 100 correct words does not automatically form a coherent sentence or idea.

Did you get it?

No, sorry. Almost everything you write seems to be just a bunch of nonsensical tripe. :| Everytime you come here or on IRC and spout this bullshit, I have asked you for more details, asked you to expand when you mean, etc, and you have completely ignored me, 3 or 4 times now. I guess you are happy typing random words into the terminal thinking it makes sense.

Are you going to respond this time? :|

Kind regards,

art@fatcatsbbsdotcom

"Computer, transfer all command codes to Captain Jean-Luc Picard, voice
    authorization, Jellico, alfa three one."
    "Transfer complete. USS Enterprise now under command of Captain Jean-Luc
    Picard."
    -- Captain Jellico and Computer in ST:TNG "Chain of Command, Part II"

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ fatcats bbs - fatcatsbbs.com
  • From Doubleman@VERT to art on Sat Dec 22 11:08:34 2012
    By: art to Doubleman on Fri Dec 21 2012 08:45 am

By: Doubleman to All on Fri Dec 21 2012 00:08:16

Ahoy Doubleman,

I understand today more clearly my power to bring across a conclusion over
    religion on the basis of psychiatry. Should one then make to a doctor a point? What if the doctor only then did wish your life to mean that? The

Although these are valid words, semantically it has no meaning to me. Using 100 correct words does not automatically form a coherent sentence or idea.

Did you get it?

No, sorry. Almost everything you write seems to be just a bunch of nonsensical tripe. :| Everytime you come here or on IRC and spout this bullshit, I have asked you for more details, asked you to expand when you mean, etc, and you have completely ignored me, 3 or 4 times now. I guess
    you are happy typing random words into the terminal thinking it makes
    sense.

Are you going to respond this time? :|

Well art, I shall reply today. You see in my treatment according to professionals and people I live with. They believe I see God. This I make sense
    with because in fact I could be according to a doctor Christ. You may not wish to understand it, but yet one must. I am not here to make for peoples' lives difficult. However, I would like to understand correctly life for myself. I at the same time on comprehension of this fact could be God, Yahwaeh. My doctor proves one or the other true.

How much more do you need to believe it yourself?

The problem with me bringing across this reality to some, has made for an instance people argue over in offices of law and psychiatry. There it is. So why must I agree this is at all difficult? You see if anyone on Vert can correctly understand me, my doctors will prove success in my treatment.

Any takers?

-_Doubleman

Kind regards,

art@fatcatsbbsdotcom

"Computer, transfer all command codes to Captain Jean-Luc Picard, voice
    authorization, Jellico, alfa three one."
    "Transfer complete. USS Enterprise now under command of Captain Jean-Luc
    Picard."
    -- Captain Jellico and Computer in ST:TNG "Chain of Command, Part II"

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Vertrauen ■ Home of Synchronet ■ telnet://vert.synchro.net
  • From art@VERT/FATCATS to Doubleman on Sun Dec 23 05:29:28 2012
    Re: Influential Beliefs of the Devil
    By: Doubleman to art on Sat Dec 22 2012 06:08:34

Ahoy Doubleman,

Well art, I shall reply today. You see in my treatment according to

Great! Finally.

professionals and people I live with. They believe I see God. This I make sense with because in fact I could be according to a doctor Christ. You

Why does the doctor say you are Christ? What do you feel about his belief?

may not wish to understand it, but yet one must. I am not here to make for peoples' lives difficult. However, I would like to understand correctly
    life for myself. I at the same time on comprehension of this fact could be God, Yahwaeh. My doctor proves one or the other true.

How does your doctor prove it one way or the other way?

The problem with me bringing across this reality to some, has made for an instance people argue over in offices of law and psychiatry. There it is.

People argue in law and psychiatrics all day long, I don't see it as a problem, matey.

So why must I agree this is at all difficult? You see if anyone on Vert
    can correctly understand me, my doctors will prove success in my
    treatment.

I too would like to see if anyone on DOVE can correctly understand you, I'm trying to, but you prove quite... random.

Kind regards,

art@fatcatsbbsdotcom

"If your calculations are even slightly off, we hit the atmosphere."
    "I just have to make sure my calculations are accurate, Ensign."
    -- Ensign Taitt and Lt. Barnaby in ST:TNG "Descent, Part II"

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ fatcats bbs - fatcatsbbs.com