• SUPER BOWL in NJ

From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to All on Wed Jun 9 20:59:49 2010

I AM SO EXCITED FOR FOOTBALL AND THE SUPER BOWL TO COME TO GIANTS AND JETS STADIUM IN 2014 I BELIEVE....

I was happy and excited for the local football teams to have a new stadium built. To now to hos the super bowl in it that is more exciting. When i heard the news it really lift my spirits. Even if the Giants and Jets don't face each other in that super bowl, though it would actually be even greater for us local sports fans in NJ and NY areas. That it be great for football to finally play the big game known as the super bowl outside in the elements depending what the weather will be like when the big game arrives there. If anyone else like to comment about this please do, i be happy to discuss it further.

chris

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com
  • From Mindless Automaton@VERT/ELDRITCH to cogniben77 on Sun Jun 13 02:22:07 2010
    cogniben77 wrote:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR FOOTBALL AND THE SUPER BOWL TO COME TO GIANTS AND
    JETS STADIUM IN 2014 I BELIEVE....

I was happy and excited for the local football teams to have a new stadium built. To now to hos the super bowl in it that is more exciting. When i heard the news it really lift my spirits. Even if the Giants and Jets don't face each other in that super bowl, though it would actually be even greater for us local sports fans in NJ and NY areas. That it be great for football to finally play the big game known as the super bowl outside in the elements depending what the weather will be like when the big game arrives there. If anyone else like to comment about this please do, i be happy to discuss it further.

Do a real outdoor field like Lambeau. ;P

-Mindless Automaton
    ---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Eldritch Clockwork BBS - eldritch.darktech.org
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Mindless Automaton on Sun Aug 29 21:28:50 2010
    cogniben77 wrote:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR FOOTBALL AND THE SUPER BOWL TO COME TO
    GIANTS AND JETS STADIUM IN 2014 I BELIEVE....

I was happy and excited for the local football teams to
    have a new stadium built. To now to hos the super bowl in it that is
    more exciting. When i heard the news it really lift my spirits. Even if the Giants and Jets don't face each other in that super bowl, though it would actually be even greater for us local sports fans in NJ and NY areas. That it be great for football to finally play the big game known as the super bowl outside in the elements depending what the weather will be like when the big game arrives there. If anyone else like to comment about this please do, i be happy to discuss it further.

-Mindless Automaton
    ---
    ├╛ Synchronet ├╛ Eldritch Clockwork BBS - eldritch.darktech.org

I know we are not up far north near canada, but, i still think that during the time of the super bowl being played at the new Jets and Giants facility, that the outdoor elements such as cold air and possibly snow will play a part in the super bowl game atmosphere.

chris

---
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Mindless Automaton on Sun Jan 30 01:29:02 2011
    cogniben77 wrote:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR FOOTBALL AND THE SUPER BOWL TO COME TO
    GIANTS AND JETS STADIUM IN 2014 I BELIEVE....

I was happy and excited for the local football teams to
    have a new stadium built. To now to hos the super bowl in it that is
    more exciting. When i heard the news it really lift my spirits. Even if the Giants and Jets don't face each other in that super bowl, though it would actually be even greater for us local sports fans in NJ and NY areas. That it be great for football to finally play the big game known as the super bowl outside in the elements depending what the weather will be like when the big game arrives there. If anyone else like to comment about this please do, i be happy to discuss it further.

-Mindless Automaton
    ---
    ├╛ Synchronet ├╛ Eldritch Clockwork BBS - eldritch.darktech.org

Hey with the type of winter weather we are getting around here you could say that we are just as close to Lambeau field.

chris

---
  • From Access Denied@VERT/PHARCYDE to cogniben77 on Tue Feb 1 00:08:42 2011
    Re: Re: SUPER BOWL in NJ
    By: cogniben77 to Mindless Automaton on Sat Jan 29 2011 08:29 pm

Hey with the type of winter weather we are getting around here y could say that we are just as close to Lambeau field.

News is reporting up to 24" of snow in the next two days down here about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. Then sub zero temperatures to follow, with wind chills around -20F. Good times these Wisconsin winters are. I'd like to move to Arizona or something but the wife doesn't want to leave the state. :(

Anyways.. GO PACK GO!

PS - The Dallas area and sub-areas are going to be hell this next week. :)

axisd

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ thePharcyde_ >> telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to Access Denied on Wed Feb 2 00:35:34 2011
    Re: Re: SUPER BOWL in NJ
    By: cogniben77 to Mindless Automaton on Sat Jan 29 2011 08:29 pm

Hey with the type of winter weather we are getting around here y could say that we are just as close to Lambeau field.

News is reporting up to 24" of snow in the next two days down here about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. Then sub zero temperatures to follow, with wind chills around -20F. Good times these Wisconsin winters are. I'd like to
    move to Arizona or something but the wife doesn't want to leave the state. :(

Anyways.. GO PACK GO!

PS - The Dallas area and sub-areas are going to be hell this next week. :) axisd

---
    ├╛ Synchronet ├╛ thePharcyde_ >> telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)

I see that you are a PACKER fan. Since you mentioned Wisconsin
    in your reply. I never did to much traveling in the US so i can only go on to what you said above to get an idea of the weather situation in your location. As for the game, super bowl week just started and we shall see how them reporters do their jobs in reporting the players to get an idea how the game will go or play out this sunday. Of course i say put it on the field and play the game and let all the talk and hype go away. Of course Dallas is going to make some money out of this even though the Cowboys are not playing.

chris

---