• NBA Lockout

From thinktank@VERT/INLANDUT to All on Mon Nov 14 21:53:00 2011
    Best thing about the #NBALockout... No Lakers! Yay!

... "Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam."
    --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
    ■ Synchronet ■ Inland Utopia - inlandutopia.etowns.org
  • From Samos@VERT/MDJ to thinktank on Thu Dec 1 20:08:32 2011
    Re: NBA Lockout
    By: thinktank to All on Mon Nov 14 2011 16:53:00

dont miss them like most people.

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ The BRoKEN BuBBLE (MDJ.ATH.CX)
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to thinktank on Sun Dec 18 19:23:50 2011

├╛ Synchronet ├╛ Inland Utopia - inlandutopia.etowns.org

one thing is for sure is that the nba lockout was an embarrasment to negotiations. when you go back to the nfl lockout they were able to restore the season and end the lockout with minimal damage. as for the nba that even though they too were able to end the lock out that now there is a 50 game season instead of 100 game season. to tell you the truth on the matter, is that i understand labor problems. if you want to call it labor problems.
    since the game of basketball and football though still fun to watch just
    eating up the people or fans money for their pockets. owners and players pockets.
    any who as for predictions of the upcoming nba season i have no
    idea what is going on to make a prediction to which team is going to be the front runner in the win stats. if anyone out there can fill me in with
    details of the upcoming season. details like what team look like they are
    good enough to win it all this year. also i need a reminder to who were the nba champs last season or earlier this year. you see i try to follow sports but i don't breathe or loose sleep over it so i am not well informed to what
    is going on. perhaps i need to read the newspaper a bit more. since i mostly get my info on the night sports news. also another thing. i don't have cable just free over the air tv, so that is another reason to why i am not with it with sports. as for football i enjoy watching it. i just don't follow it as if i am obessed to know the stats and records of all the teams.

chris

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com
  • From cogniben77@VERT/TRN to thinktank on Fri Jan 6 21:58:20 2012

├╛ Synchronet ├╛ Inland Utopia - inlandutopia.etowns.org

well hold on there, it would have been nice that the lakers were out of the picture, but, that is not the case. the nba is well underway with the end of the nba lockout. start of a season though it is a abbreviated season. now i don't know at this point the win loss record for the lakers so far. maybe someone can provide that information. as for my team the nj nets which will soon be known as the ny nets or brooklyn nets. which basically means that i can't root for them anymore. now back to your statement above,
    it should now say "lakers are back, but, depending on the win and loss record will determine if you had to eat those words.

co

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Roughneck BBS - telnet://roughneckbbs.com - www.roughneckbbs.com