From tbirdsradio@VERT/TBIRDS to All on Tue Jan 3 18:53:17 2017
    =BBS Sports NFL Week #17 Results/Total=
    ---------------------------------------
    Ralph - 12W - 04L
    Accession - 11W - 05L
    Mindless Automaton - 11W - 05L
    Kit - 09W - 07L
    tbirdsradio - 07W - 09L
    --------------------------------------- =============================================================================== Congrats to Ralph for yet another 1st place win! Most excellent "Pickery".<g> Honorable Mention goes to "Accession" & "M.A" for reaching level 10 this week. =============================================================================== When the going gets tough, I'm not always sure what you do. I'm not saying that I know how to fix everything when the going gets tough, but I do know this: when the going goes tough, you don't quit. And you don't fold up. And you don't go in the other direction. - John Madden ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER: BBS Sports League is intended for entertainment purposes only. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Look inside the glass for details. Please do not bend, fold, mutilate or stick these statistics in your pants at anytime. Any reproduction, retransmission or rebroadcast without the expressed written consent of BBS Sports League is strictly prohibited. Call toll-free number before digging. All rights reserved. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TBird's Radio Network - Great Music, Great Radio! - www.tbirdsradio.com

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ ■ TBIRDS BBS ■ telnet://tbirds.kicks-ass.net