2. Asylum seekers have been making the news lately. In your
opinion, how should Canada handle this situation?
2. Canada supported the US in its Middle East invasions and
poisoning their homelands with depleted uranium ammunition.
They can't go back, may as well help them become Canadians.
Besids, coming from war zone, they're better at fighting
than we are.
3. Should the federal government implement universal
prescription coverage? Why/Why not?
3. Yes, or give everyone an interest-free Bank of Canada
account so they can afford health care and pay it back
4. Lake Simcoe is one of York Simcoe's most significant
natural features. At one time, federal funding was offered
to address lowering phosphorous levels in the lake. Should
the Government of Canada provide this funding again? Please
explain your answer.
4. Sure, give them an interest-free Bank of Canada account
to pay for it too.
JCT: So first All-Candidates meeting Monday night in Sutton
on the south shore of Lake Simcoe.