• Negativity?

From Jeff Smith@1:282/1031 to All on Wed Nov 28 14:30:56 2018
    Hello There,

I don't normally involve myself in other people's matters. But it is sad to see
    people being antagonistic towards one another. Some people are in the know about what was said and/or done that caused Michiel to resign. And some don't know the history of what was said and/or done. But most if not all will draw their own opinions and conclusions based on what they think they know.

I would like to consider myself a friend to the involved parties. And it saddens me to see the negativity. I can understand people not agreeing with each other. Even friends having differences of opinions and arguments. In private or in public. What I fail to understand is when it has to be made personal and insulting. Where one or the other comes to the point of saying "Ahh...The hell with it". I refuse to make judgments based on what I do and do not know. I can only state that I hope and wish that the negativity can be resolved to a point that can be agreed upon. I know it's easier to say than to
    do.

Jeff

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
    * Origin: Fidoneet: The Ouija Board - Anoka, MN -bbs.ouijabrd.ne\ (1:282/1031)
  • From Carol Shenkenberger@1:275/100 to Jeff Smith on Sun Dec 2 02:47:21 2018
    Re: Negativity?
    By: Jeff Smith to All on Wed Nov 28 2018 09:30 am

I don't normally involve myself in other people's matters. But it is sad to see people being antagonistic towards one another. Some people are in

Hi Jeff, I think you mean the posts from outside the 3 running. The 3 of us get along and work well together. That will also continue no matter who wins.

The only heels kicking up among us 3 was me when it was 2 and I was really worried we were moving too fast for the Z2 candidates to catch a name in. Fortunately that was resolved and that is best for us all to have a balance there. We are not one zone but 4 working to a common goal. We should be (and are) represented as close as possible to that.

xxcarol
    --- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
    * Origin: SHENK'S EXPRESS telnet://shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)