• Legion RPG/Door Party

From cr1mson@21:1/154 to All on Sun Jun 16 02:51:57 2019
    Be on the look out for Legion RPG if you're on a Door Party game server. Direct links aren't available as it would cause confusion when the game gets remove from beta to a completed version. I'd like to request bug reports,
    game improvements needed or anything you'd like to see added, removed,
    changed or anything in between. It's a work in progress and it's come a long way since "Hello world.".

-cr1mson

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Raiders Inc BBS telnet://vintagebbsing.com (21:1/154)
  • From LockeDown@21:2/148 to cr1mson on Sun Jun 16 12:10:20 2019
    On 15 Jun 2019, cr1mson said the following...

Be on the look out for Legion RPG if you're on a Door Party game server. Direct links aren't available as it would cause confusion when the game gets remove from beta to a completed version. I'd like to request bug reports, game improvements needed or anything you'd like to see added, removed, changed or anything in between. It's a work in progress and
    it's come a long way since "Hello world.".

-cr1mson

Responses okay here for bug reports etc or would you rather them be sent via other means?

Just playing right now 0.7.3a and couple of "bugs" I noticed in case they are already not on your list:

1) Ordering a drink from Tavern:
    The outcome text for the drink is never seen without a scrollback as it shows text and instantly refreshes Tavern menu.

2) Legion's Scroll:
    Choosing this from Tavern always kicks me out of the game -- not sure if not implemented or if something is incorrectly setup on my end to support
    (Running under Xubuntu)

Also just a reminder it would be good to have the following additions to the Forest gameplay:

1) Somehow mark the places you have already been
    2) Also make it known if the area you are in has been searched already

Good stuff! Looking forward to future updates!

---
    |15LockeDown
    |08[|09mystic|10island|08.|07strangled|08.|07net|08]

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/02 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Mystic Island BBS [mysticisland.strangled.net] (21:2/148)
  • From LockeDown@21:2/148 to cr1mson on Sun Jun 16 12:22:13 2019
    On 16 Jun 2019, LockeDown said the following...

On 15 Jun 2019, cr1mson said the following...

Be on the look out for Legion RPG if you're on a Door Party game serv Direct links aren't available as it would cause confusion when the ga gets remove from beta to a completed version. I'd like to request bu reports, game improvements needed or anything you'd like to see added removed, changed or anything in between. It's a work in progress and it's come a long way since "Hello world.".

-cr1mson

Also just a reminder it would be good to have the following additions to the Forest gameplay:

1) Somehow mark the places you have already been
    2) Also make it known if the area you are in has been searched already

Also does the forest areas reset? It might not be a bad idea to consider or maybe I am missing some maintenance to run to process this?

When you cleared a big chunk of forest and nothing is attacking since you
    have been there it makes it a chore to find the action :)

---
    |15LockeDown
    |08[|09mystic|10island|08.|07strangled|08.|07net|08]

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/02 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Mystic Island BBS [mysticisland.strangled.net] (21:2/148)