• ATTENTION: Sportnet nodes

From Vk3jed@21:1/109 to All on Mon Dec 24 17:19:55 2018
    Not sure what's going on with netmail, but I've finally got around to creating the Sportnet messagebases.

Now for the Sportnet nodes in Oceania (Michael, Ian), the configuration changes should be minor.

Firstly, I have kept your binkp session passwords the same. The hub node addresses are also unchanged (I got them all from Paul and entered them into the system). The only thing that has changed is the binkp hostname, which is now bridge.vkradio.com . As I have no idea what your Filefix/Areafix passwords were, I have used the session passwords there too. File echos are not yet setup. I'll either have to set them up manually (based on file echos known on Freeway), or wait for the upstream to come back online, then turn them on for everyone.

The changeover should be fairly transparent, though you won't see any new mail. Bill McGarrity still hasn't come back online. :( But if you're able to connect to the echos, please drop me a message in the Sportnet admin echo, so I know you're connected.
    --- SBBSecho 3.03-Linux
    * Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (21:1/109)