• Learning Python/Coding

From Avon@21:1/101 to Michael Borthwick on Fri Jan 11 00:22:14 2019
    On 10 Jan 2019, Michael Borthwick pondered and said...

I am (once again) starting to watch a video training series on Udemy about learning Python... so I'm just (slowly) starting out. Perhaps 20

Best way imo to learn a programming language is to think of a very small utility that would benefit you and work on it until you've finished it then move on to another... soon enough you'll be able to tackle the
    bigger projects.

Good advice. I think the lessons I bought do have some exercises and a master task that things learned will fold in to. Not sure, early days but will let
    you know when I get up to it.

sensors within the freezer and one outside... the outside temp sensor is used to monitor the outside temperature and shorten the cycle time on extremly hot days... the freezer is controlled by several relays controlled by the arduino...

The thing runs like clockwork and even logs the temperatures and freezer cycles to thingspeak (IOT)... it's quite complicated bit of coding but I did it bit by bit until it was all one app :)

How cool is that! :)

──── E∙avon@bbs.nz ────── W∙bbs.nz ─── ──── K∙keybase.io/avon ──────────────

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A42 2018/12/30 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)