• SCFG

From Accession@VERT/PHARCYDE to Digital Man on Sun Mar 6 18:28:30 2016
    Hello, Digital Man.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I just tried setting access requirements in the External Editor section for two editors to "USER=1 AND USER=65". The next time I logged on to the BBS those editors weren't available to me (I am user number one, obviously).

I tried it both via inputting the "String Requirements" manually as well as the "User Requirements" with the AND/BOTH option.

Regards,
    Nick

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)
  • From Nightfox@VERT/DIGDIST to Accession on Sun Mar 6 21:56:51 2016
    Re: SCFG
    By: Accession to Digital Man on Sun Mar 06 2016 13:28:30

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I just tried setting access requirements in the External Editor section for two editors to "USER=1 AND USER=65". The next time I logged on to the BBS those editors weren't available to me (I am user number one, obviously).

I tried it both via inputting the "String Requirements" manually as well as the "User Requirements" with the AND/BOTH option.

The logic should be OR (as in "USER=1 OR USER=65"). A user is not going to have both numbers 1 and 65. A user only has one user number, which will be either #1 OR #65.

Nightfox

---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Digital Distortion: digitaldistortionbbs.com
  • From Accession@VERT/PHARCYDE to Nightfox on Mon Mar 7 02:24:56 2016
    Hello Nightfox,

On 06 Mar 16 16:56, Nightfox wrote to Accession:

I tried it both via inputting the "String Requirements" manually
    as well as the "User Requirements" with the AND/BOTH option.

The logic should be OR (as in "USER=1 OR USER=65"). A user is not
    going to have both numbers 1 and 65. A user only has one user number, which will be either #1 OR #65.

Well that's understandable. Thanks for clarifying.

Regards,
    Nick

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20160201
    ■ Synchronet ■ thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin)